Reviews for A Remedy for Lonely Hearts
Woah! Michaela was here too?! I hope id see Vladimir would appear and romanticize her but i doubt it. Im really happy the Helena is a loyal lover to Piers and him as well.
AYYYYYY PIERS X HELENA IS THE BEST! I also ship them since theyre so perfect together!
Ultimolu chapter 22 . 7/24
Wow, this was such a good story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ultimolu chapter 19 . 7/24
Ooooh, he's a good guy!

That's um...well okay! Time to put away the weapons and holy water!
-drags cart back in her closet-
Ultimolu chapter 14 . 7/24
So Sherry didn't need the vaseline and stunrods or rocket launchers?

o.o I thought for sure she was a goner.
Ultimolu chapter 13 . 7/24
Wait, what?! Deborah talked and then she died?! And uh-oh time for Sherry. Girl, just be sure you grab some vaseline and um...well idk if stunrods work but be prepared! o.o
Ultimolu chapter 11 . 7/24
Cupid and Psyche huh? Very interesting...

Why do I have a feeling something bad is coming? o.o
Ultimolu chapter 12 . 7/24
Hollly crap. This story just pivked up like ten fold. Uh oh...this can't be good though.
Ultimolu chapter 8 . 7/24
O.o Ho snaps, daddy vs son brawl!

Um...they're not human, are they?
Ultimolu chapter 7 . 7/23
Whoa, wait a minute, Jake survived his father? O.O

Still, Jake is so badass in this. Still, Wesker still creeps me out in this. Just like RE...o.o.

-dives for the bed-
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 7/23
Oh wow, this story is really good so far. I still want to know what's up with the daddy Jerry Springer issues. I'm sure that's coming soon.
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 7/23
Um, is it bad that I'm listening to McCoy reading this? The lyrics to 'Run Away' keeps playing.

Or maybe I'm too used to Wesker being a psychopath and I think I just bit a nail reading this. o.o
sarara1.8 chapter 22 . 7/1
This was a really good read. Especially the last chapters were really exciting and the finle was very sweet :)
sakurakickssasukesass chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
I don't even know if this review will do this story any justice. The way that you incorporated so many wonderful characters and their roles in this fanfiction was just amazing! I love the part about the three families and their viruses. It was a really nice kick to the ff. I'm just so in love with this. Jake was so sweet and patient with her and I'm just at awe. You did such a wonderful and amazing job. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon a lovely ClairexSteve moment. They are such cuties. Thank you for the great read. Keep up the good work, you badass. :)
FashionFable chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Awwww my daughter's nickname is Lil Ms Marmar :)