Reviews for A Remedy for Lonely Hearts
sakurakickssasukesass chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
I don't even know if this review will do this story any justice. The way that you incorporated so many wonderful characters and their roles in this fanfiction was just amazing! I love the part about the three families and their viruses. It was a really nice kick to the ff. I'm just so in love with this. Jake was so sweet and patient with her and I'm just at awe. You did such a wonderful and amazing job. I'm so glad to have stumbled upon a lovely ClairexSteve moment. They are such cuties. Thank you for the great read. Keep up the good work, you badass. :)
FashionFable chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Awwww my daughter's nickname is Lil Ms Marmar :)
Revanite201 chapter 22 . 1/23/2015
This is amazing, Best fiction I have read on this site! I salute you!
music4life1203 chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
BEAUTIFUL. this story was just beautiful and I loved every bit of it. This is one of those stories where it just has the quality and spark that i love. Just pretty :)
xgogxPredator chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it liked the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Gnhhtrgtdjrhg
ShadowsEdge96 chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
By god. . Why is this not a movie or a series ? Why I ask why? Bravo my friend . . Bravo *bows down* you have successfully royally kicked my ass many times over in the writing department xD and I'm dying for the next chapter of your other fic to come out too lol
AgentOhioS118 chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
OMG! I FINALLY finished this! I loooovvvreeee it! This has been one of my favorites! I had stopped for quite a few months (i don't remember why) but I had about 3 chapters left and I just finished it! OMG I LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDDDD IIIITTTTT!
crystalblue19 chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Ooh, another party again, that should be fun for them. xD And poor Piers, having to clean up Sheva's vomit, their carpet is totally ruined lol.

And Raymond and Rachel sounds like such a cute couple with how he's always watching out for her. x3
crystalblue19 chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
This was perfect, it went from funny to dramatic to sad, all in one chapter! I'm finding Piers obsession with Helena hilariously adorable, especially with how he secretly watches her lol. And I cracked up when they were so close to doing it when Leon had to ruin the moment by calling, poor Piers is gonna get blue balls, though you have to admire being able to hold back that long, he's a real gentleman.

And omg, that story about Mai was just so sad, she sounded so cute and innocent, it's messed up what can happen in war but atleast we know why Piers smiles so much and is usually so positive. And the end was sweet when they were talking about their old memories, it seemed like the three of them liked to get in a lot of trouble. xD
crystalblue19 chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Haha, so they got Wesker's permission to officially date, I wasn't expecting that but it does make sense if they want to keep Simmon's away.

Speaking of Simmon's...ugh, he is one sick man for what he did Helena and Deborah - especially Deborah, poor thing was fourteen when he was selling her; that's beyond sick. I'm glad that Leon will be helping Helena figure out who did it (though we know for sure that it's gotta be Simmon's). And nice to see Mrs. Stephanie getting better. c:
crystalblue19 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Well, their little 'special time' in the hot tub was nice and steamy. xD

But omg that whole thing about Deborah is depressing, I can understand about the whole victim always going back to their abuser, I know that for a fact is true sadly enough. :c And Simmon's being abusive doesn't help either, I feel bad for Helena; she tried her best to take care of Deborah only for her to die in the end - Simmon's is so sick to try and pull the plug when it was clear that she was awake and had a chance to survive.

I do applaud Mar for shocking him though! I just wish Simmon's could really get his ass handed to him now. c:
crystalblue19 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Well, atleast I know why Sherry glows and that seems like it will be a very useful ability. And Sheva being pregnant is a surprise! I wonder if Carlos knows.

And poor Deborah! I doubt it's her ex, it seems more like Simmons was somehow behind it...but go Piers for being able to hold down a powerhouse like Helena then telling Simmons off. c:
crystalblue19 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Haha, I like the whole Jake and Sherry being similar to Cupid and Psyche, it certainly fits them perfectly. And Jake being able to read minds when they touch is interesting and explains a lot. xD

And aww at Piers explaining about how he and Helena were childhood sweethearts, it's just so cute how dedicated to her he is; but the way she reacted to him when he tried to talk to him - looking at him in fear makes me wonder what happened to her during the time they were separated. :c
crystalblue19 chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Aw, their time out with the kids was sweet and adorable and go Sherry! I love how she told those parents off, hopefully they actually take her words to heart and start treating their kids better. And Rebecca as catwoman? I was waaay off on my guess, that was quite unexpected. xD

And lol at Jake tossing Piers in after he managed to aggravate Helena, I'm surprised Piers was even able to hold him back. xD And it's wonderful to hear that Wesker is actually faithful to his wife! And though she was talking ill about Stephanie, I still can't help but like Excella. x)

The ending is really nice, Jake is just like the ultimate gentleman when it comes to woman - it surprised me and made me like him even more when he held himself back. c: