Reviews for Right Beside You
jaqofspades chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Four gorgeous character studies here; I enjoyed them all but reading Nora is such a rare treat that immediately became my favourite. Her insights into Miles, and into herself, ring very true here.
rebekah chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I loved it I felt like it was the actual show
SKLewis chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
i loved it - you especially got charlie right!
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Instead she simply reaches out and slips her hand into his. - I'm right here, Miles, she thinks. You're not alone.

His hand tightens around hers. She might not have said the words aloud, but he still got the message. And he isn't pulling away. It's not much, but it's a start. One she'll gladly take.****Very poetic - great scene!
driver picks the music chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
This was great. I loved that scene, it was so heartbreaking to watch. Scenes like that just make me want to give Miles a big hug...I mean there are a lot of times when I would love to through my arms around the man...lol...but you get what I mean. ;o)
livelovemusic96 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Amazing you've captured each of the characters perfectly (in my opinion) and this last one has nearly brought me to tears. Very well done.
admerea chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
That was soo good I loved it
Valantha chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Nice chapter, nice perspective on Nora.
Wandering1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great POV. It is well written and well done. Looking forward to the next update.
livelovemusic96 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I'm nearly in tears over this. Amazing very well done, i've got chills. You've captured Miles perfectly
Marla's Lost chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I'm hooked...reel me in
Marla's Lost chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
"I love you, baby," she whispers, resting her head atop Charlie's. "I love you to the moon and back."***Poignant...just like she whispered to baby Danny before his experimental surgery... :)
Belegwen chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Wow, this is great. I loved that scene at the end of the episode and I wished we could've seen a little bit more from it. And then I found this! I love how you've shown all the thoughts each of them are having, and you wrote all the characters splendidly.
Sonitar chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I've enjoyed all three POVs but I really enjoyed reading Miles' POV the most. Great work getting into his head :)