Reviews for Perspectives
ArianaRocker chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Umm... is there any way you can write a fic on what happens afterwards (like the team's reaction and Maria's reaction to their explanation?)

That's all I want... XD
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh yes fantastic. Good job.
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was really sweet and I really liked how you explored the way all of them saw Clint and Natasha. It was really well done!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A seriously fantastic fic! The snippets from the others were great and very believable. And the dynamic between Barton and the Widow was perfect.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was AWESOME. Very well done. The non-linear timeline was great, where you figured out just who had shot her and why. Nice twist. I hope you wrote a million other stories so that I can go read those.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
this is a great story! i hope u write more stories about clint and natasha cuz i love how u portray them :)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I LOVE THIS. How great was everything about it? Thanks!
blackhawkxoxoxox chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love how you show how in tune with each other which is why their my OTP. This is one of my favourite clintasha FF. Could you maybe do a sequel? Great fic.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
A great look at their relationship. I absolutely loved it!
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Good god, it's brilliant!
Fantastic characterization and plot, and good on the partner side of the Clintasha part. Many stories tend to focus on the romantic side, but your story captured their partnership in the field, their almost reluctance but cooperation in the Avengers team, and also their nore reserved, romantic side :)
Well done, bookmarked and favourited :)
the guttersnipe chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Loved it! I could just picture clint and natasha bagging all the prizes at game night even though they arent on the same team. The tactical choices they made was so them.

Nicely written. Thanks for sharing!