Reviews for A Different View of Things
SlimReaper chapter 22 . 3/22
... yikes.
SlimReaper chapter 21 . 3/22
Nice to get a glimpse of Optimus and Savannah! For future updates, can I make a request that we get to see their relationship? I'm very interested in that part and it's pretty rare that they spend any time together. And now to read the last available chapter!
SlimReaper chapter 20 . 3/22
Awww, she got a seeing-eye mech! And do I detect a Doctor Who reference in there?
SlimReaper chapter 18 . 3/22
I predict that Optimus will comfort her after a nightmare, and then... um... *distract* her from it.
SlimReaper chapter 17 . 3/22
DOCTOR WHO IS MADE OF BRILLIANT. I can't get into Sherlock because my ex-husband looks just like Benedict Cumberbatch. It's far less awesome than you might think. Ugh ugh ugh.

Now, chapter review! I'm glad Savannah is finally getting out and moving around. She definitely needs to do that so she can figure out what her new normal is going to be. And I eagerly await seeing how Optimus factors into that!
SlimReaper chapter 16 . 3/22
FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS
SlimReaper chapter 15 . 3/22
I hate that Jazz has suffered, but I love that he's going to be able to help her adjust.

And yes, Optimus is adorable.
SlimReaper chapter 14 . 3/22
Poor Savannah! I'm glad the Autobots have her back, and Soundwave as a deep-cover agent is quite a plot twist. Verrrrrrrrry interesting indeed.
SlimReaper chapter 13 . 3/22
Soundwave NOT being a total ass? I'm... not sure if I can believe this... there has to be more to that than meets the eye.

I am not sorry for that statement.
SlimReaper chapter 12 . 3/22
Be strong, Savannah, they're coming for you! ... and next time, TAKE THE DAMN TRACKER. Seriously, woman, you know better.

... my review just turned into yelling at your characters. Um. So, hi there, author! I suppose I should talk to you too, huh? So, yeah. Nice story, my friend. You're entertaining me quite well. I was totally going to write on my own Optimus/OC story but now I'm all engaged in yours instead! And this is not a complaint.
SlimReaper chapter 11 . 3/22
OOH! And also ow, because broken ribs hurt! Wheeljack is a mad genius and we love him, and also Savannah uses weapons-grade snark to great effect on Lennox.

Now to see Optimus completely lose his shit and tear the world apart to get her back!
SlimReaper chapter 10 . 3/22
Mirage and Hound, very nice additions! Megatron, though, not quite so much... but now that he's got his hands on Prime's almost-girlfriend, he might just find that Optimus doesn't hold back in a fight quite as much as he used to...
SlimReaper chapter 7 . 3/22
Jazz is freaking HILARIOUS! Very much in-character, too-he and tact are strangers, but he's so charming that he gets away with it. And Optimus comes running when she's sad, does she have the slightest clue how huge that is? Loved it!
SlimReaper chapter 6 . 3/22
Yayyyyyyyyy Ironhide's back! And so's Jazz! We hate Michael Bay for trying to kill them off, and don't EVEN get me started on Ratchet. Love the party!
SlimReaper chapter 5 . 3/21
Go girl, show Simmons who's boss! Spoiler alert-it ain't him.