Reviews for A Different View of Things
Quickening chapter 13 . 8/29
I'm sorry but this chapter just isn't realistic. Two months without eating or drinking? I call crap. A human body CANNOT survive without water for more than a week. MAYBE two. It is physically impossible. She could last a little longer without food, but water is IMPERATIVE to survival. She would die of dehydration long before starvation kicked in.

Did you bother to research any of this before writing? Doesn't matter if it's "just fanfiction", the accuracy of a few details goes a long way in making a plot believable. And right now I'm just sitting here rolling my eyes because I'm not convinced at all.
Searece chapter 25 . 8/5
I'm glad you have internet back.

Oh my! What's happening to Savannah? Eagerly anticipating the next chapter. *grin* Life is busy though.
StormRaven333 chapter 25 . 7/28
*stares* ohmyfriggengosh-wha!

Yeah, I also thought this story dropped off the face of the planet! SO glad to have you back while you have time to.
But what's up with Savannah though? Guess we can only find out in the next chapter!
doyouseewhatisee chapter 25 . 7/23
plz continue! I want to see what happens next
Naramyon chapter 25 . 7/19
I once thought this story was on Eternal Hiatus.

OMG SAVAN AH WHAT?!
So maybe I should've been more suspicious of Savannah being able to 'hear' sparks- but holy shit.

I've been low-key worrying about a Cybertronian falling in love with a human - that lifespan difference is brutal. Is this perhaps a solution to the erosion of time? (We can rebuild her! Better! Faster! Stronger!)

Thank you for the update! It's exciting to see the story go on.
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Naramyon chapter 24 . 7/19
Belated congratulations on your little one!

Ominous feelings are ominous. I'm dreading the new chapter, now.
Naramyon chapter 23 . 7/19
That's quite underhanded of Savannah. Emotionally blackmailing the Prime into attending therapy with her? I'm so proud. :D (Bet Jazz will get a kick out of that.)
Naramyon chapter 22 . 7/19
Good for Savannah. It's always a relief to see someone cut loose their toxic parents.
Naramyon chapter 21 . 7/19
...I wonder if Cybertronians even have the concept of child abuse.
Humans are so used to how awful we treat each other... It just becomes another 'well that sucks' subject.
Naramyon chapter 20 . 7/19
Puppy!
Doesn't matter if it- she, is made of metal. That is most definitely a puppy.
Naramyon chapter 19 . 7/19
Title drop! Whew, it took a while, but there it is. :D

Glad to see that Savannah is No Fool, PTSD notwithstanding.

Jazz asking for a still of the stars... That hit me in feels more than anything else in this chapter. Good feels, mind. Just that quiet, contemplative camaraderie - it's soothing.
Naramyon chapter 18 . 7/19
Autobots worrying about their humans always makes me feel proud. So precious.
Naramyon chapter 17 . 7/19
Glad to see SOME people being sensible about mental health. It's so refreshing when everyone behaves like adults. (Most humans don't act like adults, after all.)
Naramyon chapter 16 . 7/19
Nothing like being caught snogging to make the Boss 'Bot more approachable. *smirk*
Naramyon chapter 15 . 7/19
Aaah. FAmily is good. :'D

It's nice to see people (organic and otherwise) being honest about their feelings. Cuts out so much unnecessary drama.