Reviews for couldn't be happier
shadow of eyes chapter 1 . 7/2
Isn't 2 a little old for first steps?
Kuro.Suu chapter 1 . 4/11
Xc you just leave me wanting moreeee
ellen mc darby chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG this was the best thin i ever read it made me feel so happy it also made my day any way i hope u do some more soon this was amazin X3 3
ellen.mcdarby.7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
i luved this story it really touched me and brightend up my day this is the best story i have ever heard keep up the good work and i hope u come up with more stories soon 3 X3
MadameSutcliff chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved it! So freaking cute and sweet! I adore this pairing and mpreg, and you definitely did very good, especially being your first mpreg The only thing I personally would have liked to see was a bit more detail overall, only because it would have made the cute fluffiness longer x3 But you did a great job and should definitely write more
Sealand Admin chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Just asking, but how did England manage to get pregnant?
g3r1ta43vr chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Too freaking adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Most children already know how to walk and mostly talk at the age of 2
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
aww this is so adorable
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I'm crying from fluff overload
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Thats awesome. But a kid who is learning to walk before he learns to speak is kinda...behind.
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I liked this and it was very well written, but if it were me I would capitalize the title correctly. If your title and summary aren't grammatically correct most people won't read it because they think the fic will be just as poorly written.

This is meant as a helpful review and not meant as a flame because as I said I enjoyed the fic. I thought it was super cute!