Reviews for 100 Moments
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
And for professor.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
You should write a fic for oblivious. That would be hilarious
songsaboutsleep chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Aw I loved these, they're short and sweet, and perfect. It's absurd how one sentence can make me grin like an idiot, I'm still smiling at the fez moment, it's so Clara. Just love the thought of how his eyes wiuld light up adoringly if she did that. I'd love to read more of these, they're great :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Its a beautiful snapshot of life in the TARDIS, keep going!
Sagethorn chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Oh, these were very nice. Good job! :3
winchesetr chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Continue! I love these!
BlondeShamrock chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I absolutely loved this! It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Whether you do another 100 or something else your Clara/11 is amazing. With just one sentence I'm squealing, so I can't imagine what would happen if you wrote anything any longer, I'd probably burst with the love I have for this pairing! They just work together y'know?

Anyway, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and any more would be absolutely awesome, byeee.
the girl whos waiting chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I love it, I think you should continue but maybe with something else Clara/11 related your writing is perfect for fluff :-)
Rise of Albion chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Please please please continue! Please!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
your writing is beautiful; cant wait for more
OrchidJen chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
No rush, maybe a burst of inspiration will come after tonight's ep? Either way, I loved this. My favs this time were Snatch, Blanket, and Rain. I didn't know it was possible for one single sentence to be so amazing.
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Oh these are perfect. I loved 'Snatch'- so Clara.
OrchidJen chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Please do a 100! I adore these. They're wonderful little tidbits of cuteness, heartbreak, humor, or pure loveliness. I particularly like how even the TARDIS knows they belong together. Great job!
Rise of Albion chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Update soon! I love this.
Rise of Albion chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
No you're not alone. I'm completely fan-girling over 11/Clara as well. Ever since Asylum of the Daleks. Love this story. There aren't enough out there.