Reviews for Damaged Heroes
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Omg! Omg! I'm scared!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Glad that carl understands. Awww. Daryl is jealous! Lol. Omg! I can't wait for when they go in for the run
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Lop. Low jack! Like the carl/daryl friendship! Omg! Bethyl ust!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Ok, just gotta ask. U wrote this before season 4? Right? R u a psychic or something? This is amazing? Geeesh, i love the banter
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Omg! This is so awesome! I am binge reading your bethyl fics while i still have load to surf the net! Omg! I love this!
jazznsmoke chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Me-and-no-name chapter 38 . 4/28/2014
Oh! My...
I'm speechless.
Perfect. Just perfect.
Me-and-no-name chapter 31 . 4/28/2014
I'm happy with what you sis with Carol.
Everybody picture her as a villian. But what you did as perfect.
Much more real.

Thank you.
Me-and-no-name chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Wow. This left me on edge.

Perfect.

I'm loving this so far.
Booklover9477 chapter 38 . 4/26/2014
Awesome story! I love reading your bethyl stories. I'm glad Beth has Daryl and Maggie has Glenn. It took me a whole to finish this (it is long which I love!) but the time spent was worth it. Keep up the amazing work in whatever else you do and I can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Bethyl.Please chapter 38 . 4/22/2014
THANKYOU. I really loved this story! It was perfect3
Bethyl.Please chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I laughed so much at this! Ahahaha I love your writing so much! Keep it up honey xox
Guest chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
loved this fic, thank you for sharing!
joann chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
I try to review as much as I can but your stories are so good, I can't stop! So I try as much as I can. This was a great chapter and I love EVERYTHING about your stories!
queenbrien chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
So far, this is the cutest/ sweetest/ most realistic BETHYL fanfic ever. I mean Daryl is the type of guy who sucks at romance. He's like a 10 years old boy surviving his first crush. And that's the thing about him that makes him so adorable!
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »