Reviews for Damaged Heroes
goshbirdie chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I don't know why it's taken me so long to read this particular story, as I am a huge fan of your others (18 Miles Out, and Spiced Molasses)- but I am convinced that TPTB have read your fics, and are using your ideas for Bethyl in the show (at least, a girl can hope). I mean, the "Never Have I Ever" game here, and the getting separated from the group together like in 18 Miles Out. Brilliant writing, as usual :)
bloomerflaur chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
En serio, eres muy buena escribiendo, me gustó mucho esta historia y la tensión que manejaste en la relación de Daryl y Beth, lo que más me agrada de leerte son los finales agridulces que planteas pues tienen logica: es un apocalipsis zombi no todos sobreviven. Lo siento por Carol.
Yo sé que el idioma puede ser un problema pero me gustaría que leyeras un fic que estoy escribiendo (uno o dos capitulos si no tienes mucho tiempo) y me dieras tu opinión. Se llama ojos tan azules como el cielo.
Como sea te sigo leyendo en la historia que aún no terminas.
anonymousz12345 chapter 38 . 7/9/2014
AMAZING!
cfern64 chapter 38 . 7/6/2014
I also read this one straight through. Great writing!
FanOTheFang chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
I'm not sure if I've read this before, or not. I went to your profile to re-read 18 Miles Out and got side-tracked (and totally entertained) by this.

Amazing that you wrote an "I have never" scene long before TWD did - Maybe they stole it from you? You should really think about suing them!

Loving it - Thank you!
Diamond0 chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
This was extradinary! Loved every chapter
Thank you for such a good story!
Crisphe chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
I read 18 miles out first, then spiced molasses, and finally damaged heroes. Don't know why I didn't read it right away! Loved it!
andsowewalkalone chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
I just have to say I made a big mistake by starting this on a friday night, I stayed up till 4.00 a.m. and then I started again after breakfast, I really enjoyed reading your story, I loved the way you put a new sight to some interactions between characters like the ones among Sasha and Beth or Beth and Carl, I loved the way you wrote Carol, I like her as much as Beth and I know that she would have defend her in the show just as she did in your story.
I only wish the last chapter would been a bit longer but maybe it was because I just didn't wanted to end.
rbirdy23 chapter 38 . 6/20/2014
Another great story ! Loved :)
Fallen-Rose2517 chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
Just finished reading your epic story and wow, absolutely fantastic writing, plot, pace, character development, and smut hahaha. You have a real talent and I look forward to reading more of your work.
rbirdy23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Excited to read this ! :)
Colt And Katana chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
How ironic you had them play this game (the right way with Beth talking about sex LOL), and they ended up having Bethyl do this on the show! You must have gotten a chuckle out of that on the show :D
susumiya08 chapter 38 . 6/2/2014
wow, it was a wonderful story worth reading a hundred times, just so u know.
I think hershel went too far, I mean it was the end of the world, why bother about those kind of things?, then again, I'm no parent so I can't really understand, just stubbornly say "it's not fair"
I swear I love carl! he was an awesome brat/adult/friend/human lol, everytime he was with daryl, it was just funny and deep and so cute, their bonding was magic.
Rick and his wish for the prision to become asexual, was hilarious. a good lider always finds the answer lol, also the bromance there was also cute, after everything they're that, brothers
Caroooolllllll noooo! didn't want you to die, but I'm grateful she did it while protecting beth, and not trying to kill her or something.
Maggie usually gets me mad, in the end, this one didn't...so much... why be such a bitch about something that u don't know sheet* about, and then... I did just the same to my older sis not that long ago, the thing's maggie did come around...I'm still on my way...(and it's so hypocritical of me, even if it's not with an older guy)
THE BETHYL NOWWWWW I loooove you! it was an awesome their slow beginning, they actually got to know and love eachother after the sex, first it was atraction and really caring about one another, it was cool seeing them not getting actually separated after all their surroundings tried, they were strong like that, the whole time. carl is a hell of a cupid, again, he's awesome! the way he made everything so simple, and really away of the prejudices we have as a society, it's really cool, to find simple answers to "complicated" adult problems, refreshing in so many ways.

thanks for sharing your beautiful imagination, I enjoyed every minute of it. your words are so worth the time.
ktut chapter 38 . 5/28/2014
I love your stories! I can't believe you wrote this before canon Bethyl was introduced. Amazing! I loved it. Thanks for sharing :)
fanficlurker chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Stupid gets you dead, the messed up ankle with the bridal carry, and a game of I Never... All in a fic published before this season of The Walking Dead? Either you are psychic or you are secretly a TWD writer, either way I love it!
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »