Reviews for Damaged Heroes
AnimeRoxx chapter 38 . 3/9
Beautiful! I loved it!
And did you base Sam off of Sam from Alexandria? I know this was written before that season of the show, and I don't keep up with the comics, so I don't know if he was mentioned in the comics or not. But it was fitting! He died the same way Sam did in the show!
I enjoyed the rollercoaster of emotions from this story. At some points I was laughing out loud, and others I was tearing up, like this last chapter.
Again, you are a fantastic writer! I've been binge reading all of your Bethyl stories, lol :) They are all so amazing and beautifully written. I an eagerly awaiting the update on your most recent supernatural Bethyl fic.

Keep up the great work!
Asalea chapter 36 . 2/28
loved it, perfect!
fifirosepfingston chapter 38 . 2/16
It was absolutely amazing thank you.
HiKaRiNaKaMuRa chapter 38 . 2/15
This was such a great fic. Maybe it was just my state of mind right now but it brought tears to my eyes.
Cryer nut chapter 38 . 2/6
I absolutely love this story! It's my favourite bethyl fanfic xx
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 38 . 1/8
One of the most amazing and well-written fanfic ive ever read. Thank you very much!
saintfudge chapter 38 . 12/22/2015
I'm hooked on your stories thanks for sharing have fun
FragileAngel23 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
"are you flirtinwith me?
Im tryinit out"
SOOO GOOOD! )
rougequeen69 chapter 38 . 12/6/2015
Took me two day with very little sleep the get through this story and I must say it was truly thrilling adventure! It had it all! I loved every moment of this story! thank you so much for sharing
poodle69 chapter 38 . 11/15/2015
I LOVE THE STORY IT WAS BREATH TAKEN I LAUGHED, CRIED SO MUCH IT WAS AMAZING I LOVE HOW YOU BRANG IT TOGETHER AND THE ENDING WAS PERFECT THANK YOU...
Avaleigh1 chapter 38 . 11/10/2015
Epic story! Xx
Avaleigh1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Such an engaging story!
Avaleigh1 chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Oh, you pulled it off! Lol xx
1,108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »