Reviews for Damaged Heroes
Just Daryl's reaction to Carol brought tears to my eyes cuz she's almost like a sister to him. I also loved Hershel's acceptance
jetsetgo chapter 38 . 4/14
I absolutely loved this! You are amazing!
farahsbc chapter 38 . 4/9
Great end for a great story about the perfect ship i'm still mad about what the show did to them
farahsbc chapter 37 . 4/9
Not morgan too i love that character good chapter
farahsbc chapter 36 . 4/9
Poor beth
farahsbc chapter 35 . 4/9
So you just killed carol shame i actually liked your version
on to the next chapter
farahsbc chapter 34 . 4/9
The action is always good
SewingOnShadows chapter 38 . 4/5
This is amazing! Like always I have loved reading every second of this fic. You are by far my favourite bethyl author. Your characterisation is spot on. I was upset over Sam, poor kid and omg Carol! I did not see her death coming. Overall, fantastic :D
farahsbc chapter 33 . 3/26
I love how you show them like a little army the whole gang they sure know how to survive
TheDivineMsLes chapter 38 . 3/26
I cannot get enough of your Beth/Daryl stories. Other fic doesn't even come close. I don't know what to do with myself now that I've read them all. Please write more? :)
writergrrrl chapter 14 . 3/25
So... You shouldn't be insecure about writing sex. Because that was just lovely and hot. I hope he isn't too hard on himself about the situation, and that they get out of town safe.
writergrrrl chapter 8 . 3/25
You're such a tease, but in all the right ways! ;) I meant to leave a review lots earlier, but got so wrapped up in the story that I forgot. I'm looking forward to the building of their relationship, and his insecurities are just so sweet. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just got into Bethyl, so I'm a little late to the party. I'm off to read more, now.
farahsbc chapter 32 . 3/24
Finally hershel is on board
farahsbc chapter 31 . 3/24
You can't go around shooting daryl that is just a no no other than that great chapter
farahsbc chapter 30 . 3/24
I like daryl and rick friendship
1,082 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »