Reviews for Damaged Heroes
SewingOnShadows chapter 38 . 4/5
This is amazing! Like always I have loved reading every second of this fic. You are by far my favourite bethyl author. Your characterisation is spot on. I was upset over Sam, poor kid and omg Carol! I did not see her death coming. Overall, fantastic :D
farahsbc chapter 33 . 3/26
I love how you show them like a little army the whole gang they sure know how to survive
TheDivineMsLes chapter 38 . 3/26
I cannot get enough of your Beth/Daryl stories. Other fic doesn't even come close. I don't know what to do with myself now that I've read them all. Please write more? :)
writergrrrl chapter 14 . 3/25
So... You shouldn't be insecure about writing sex. Because that was just lovely and hot. I hope he isn't too hard on himself about the situation, and that they get out of town safe.
writergrrrl chapter 8 . 3/25
You're such a tease, but in all the right ways! ;) I meant to leave a review lots earlier, but got so wrapped up in the story that I forgot. I'm looking forward to the building of their relationship, and his insecurities are just so sweet. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just got into Bethyl, so I'm a little late to the party. I'm off to read more, now.
farahsbc chapter 32 . 3/24
Finally hershel is on board
farahsbc chapter 31 . 3/24
You can't go around shooting daryl that is just a no no other than that great chapter
farahsbc chapter 30 . 3/24
I like daryl and rick friendship
farahsbc chapter 28 . 3/22
It's nice to see the fighter side of beth
farahsbc chapter 27 . 3/22
Carl and daryl got the best friendship ever
farahsbc chapter 26 . 3/18
Maggie and michonne even morgan you wrote them perfectly
farahsbc chapter 25 . 3/18