Reviews for Damaged Heroes
gotye chapter 38 . 5/4/2016
how have I NOT read this before now? amazing, I loved every minute of it. thank you for sharing your story with us. I just have one thing to say, what makes a great story is that it comes from the writer. their ideas and visions. stories that are dictated by the readers aren't as interesting. keep telling your stories!
sankontesu chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I was suffering without your amazing Daryl/Beth fics and completely missed that you had this one somehow. Bless be the Gods. I think I could cry tears of happiness haha. And thank you for replying to me from the other review, I've never had a big-time writer from one of my favorite fics reply to me before (not that I leave a lot anyway)! I'm excited to finish this one too, first chapter is already amazing as is.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/23/2016
Love this, amazing story!
I.A.Turner chapter 38 . 4/10/2016
Absolutely amazing ugh I want more of this
I.A.Turner chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
Soooooooooo tastefully done! Sexy as hell but with no gross details. Love love this
I.A.Turner chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
This is amazing, you're doing justice to the real socially and emotionally awkward around girls Daryl. I love it so far
weemcg33 chapter 38 . 3/28/2016
Just want to say that I'm so glad I gound this story, it has quickly become one of my favourites. I really wasnt expecting Carol to die but I guess the Governor had to take out one of the main characters. Im just glad it wasnt Daryl or Beth, that would have been even more upsetting.
You wrote both these characters really well it felt like watching an epsiode. Awesome story! Thank you!
weemcg33 chapter 32 . 3/27/2016
Man I was hoping for some hurt/comfort and you didnt dissapoint. I thought it might take Daryl risking his life for Beth for Hershel to see how much Daryl loves her and he did, although there was some cussing lol
Great chapter!
weemcg33 chapter 19 . 3/27/2016
Haha I laughed at Glen being drawn on! It nice when they get to do normal childish things without having to worry about walkers or the Governor turning up, although thats probably gonna happen soon, isnt it? Cant wait but Im kinda hoping that Hershel doesnt die this time.
weemcg33 chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
I'm loving that Daryl is speaking to Carl about relationship advice. I wonder how the conversation would go with Rick, who I'm betting is starting to get an idea of what's going on between Daryl and Beth.
weemcg33 chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
Holy shit, is right. That was awesome. Very steamy
But im guessing in the heat of that moment that Daryl didnt have protection?
weemcg33 chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
I think you wrote this chapter really well. Loved Daryl and Rick's argument, and then Daryl waiting for Beth to come back from the run to make sure she was alright. Found myself grinning like an idiot when he said he would protect her forever. So sweet.
I have a feeling that most of the group will know there is something going on between the two of them without them having to say anything. But wonder what Maggie or Heshel would do if they found out?
Love it!
weemcg33 chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
OMG! That was amazing! I love how you get inside Daryl's head, you do it really well. And I smirk every time he says to Beth that he is too old for her. He might be older than her but mentally he does act like a teenager a lot of the time lol
You are a very talented writer and I look forward to each chapter I've still to read.
AnimeRoxx chapter 38 . 3/9/2016
Beautiful! I loved it!
And did you base Sam off of Sam from Alexandria? I know this was written before that season of the show, and I don't keep up with the comics, so I don't know if he was mentioned in the comics or not. But it was fitting! He died the same way Sam did in the show!
I enjoyed the rollercoaster of emotions from this story. At some points I was laughing out loud, and others I was tearing up, like this last chapter.
Again, you are a fantastic writer! I've been binge reading all of your Bethyl stories, lol :) They are all so amazing and beautifully written. I an eagerly awaiting the update on your most recent supernatural Bethyl fic.

Keep up the great work!