Reviews for Damaged Heroes
EternalHope24 chapter 38 . 5/10/2015
Beautiful story! Part of me wishes this is how it would've happened on the show, but it is crazy how much of what you wrote here did in fact happen on the show after you wrote it. ;) I'll be sure to check out your other fics soon!
DanAlaya chapter 38 . 5/7/2015
This was a great story! Believable and well written. A personal preference over what happened in the show. Well, maybe not losing Carol, Morgan or Sam. But this is TWD. Death around every corner. Still, you made it worthwhile instead of futile. And hope, hope that there was a small tiny possibility that things could get better, be ok. Instead of the never ending nightmare that we see on screen.
Thanks for taking the time to write your story.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/28/2015
Just Daryl's reaction to Carol brought tears to my eyes cuz she's almost like a sister to him. I also loved Hershel's acceptance
jetsetgo chapter 38 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely loved this! You are amazing!
farahsbc chapter 38 . 4/9/2015
Great end for a great story about the perfect ship i'm still mad about what the show did to them
farahsbc chapter 37 . 4/9/2015
Not morgan too i love that character good chapter
farahsbc chapter 36 . 4/9/2015
Poor beth
farahsbc chapter 35 . 4/9/2015
So you just killed carol shame i actually liked your version
on to the next chapter
farahsbc chapter 34 . 4/9/2015
The action is always good
SewingOnShadows chapter 38 . 4/5/2015
This is amazing! Like always I have loved reading every second of this fic. You are by far my favourite bethyl author. Your characterisation is spot on. I was upset over Sam, poor kid and omg Carol! I did not see her death coming. Overall, fantastic :D
farahsbc chapter 33 . 3/26/2015
I love how you show them like a little army the whole gang they sure know how to survive
TheDivineMsLes chapter 38 . 3/26/2015
I cannot get enough of your Beth/Daryl stories. Other fic doesn't even come close. I don't know what to do with myself now that I've read them all. Please write more? :)
writergrrrl chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
So... You shouldn't be insecure about writing sex. Because that was just lovely and hot. I hope he isn't too hard on himself about the situation, and that they get out of town safe.
writergrrrl chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
You're such a tease, but in all the right ways! ;) I meant to leave a review lots earlier, but got so wrapped up in the story that I forgot. I'm looking forward to the building of their relationship, and his insecurities are just so sweet. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just got into Bethyl, so I'm a little late to the party. I'm off to read more, now.
farahsbc chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
Finally hershel is on board
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »