Reviews for Damaged Heroes
KelseyNicole08 chapter 38 . 1/20
I can't believe this is over! Ive been binge reading your BxD stories and now I'm caught up! :'(
PomBear007 chapter 38 . 1/14
So I finished season 3 and using the official air dates along with the publish date of this story, I deemed it safe read!
You write this pairing so so beautifully and I can't seem to get enough of them! My fingers are crossed for Season 4 now, though I don't think it'll be anything like your stories.
You captured the characters really well and I found myself wishing the story would never end, although you know what they say about all good things...
I would love to see more of Beth/Daryl stories under your name and I promise to start 18 miles out when I've finished season 4 (unless you can promise me now there are no spoilers!)
Hope you're well and I'll see you at 18MO when I'm ready!
-Pom
Lina Maria chapter 38 . 1/7
Oh my god. I just finished reading this story and I don't know how to say how much I love it! I think I like it even more than the real TWD _''
I'm definetely going to read more of your storys because I just love the way you're writing 3
And of course I ship Daryl and Beth!
Never stop writing! :D
jessicagaff0412 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I like the turmoil between Beth and Daryl. Love this couple. Check out the story I am working on about them and let me know what you think. Thx
Guest chapter 38 . 12/27/2014
You're a really great author I'm glad I found your stories they're great and I wouldn't hesitate reading another Bethyl story from you ever after this, Spiced Molasses, and 18 Miles Out. Hoping maybe at some point you will write another or if you find inspiration to write a sequel to this one, I'd be down and I'm sure so would tons of others. Keep writing you're good at it
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 38 . 12/28/2014
Stayed up late to get it finished tonight, just couldn't go to be with everything going on towards the end! Since Bethyl is most definitely not going to happen on the show now (honestly, I love the ship but I was pretty damn sure it wasn't gonna happen on the show anyway), I'm consoling myself by reading all the long, well-done stories I can find. Thanks for feeding my addiction!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
You're long-done with this story so maybe not even reading the reviews anymore. I'm not done yet, but while I was thinking about it I just wanted to throw out there while I was reading, I was guessing where you were from. I knew it wasn't the US, because of some of the terminology. In this chapter, you mentioned you were Australian and I was sad because that meant my guess that you were in the UK was wrong. :)
Hannah chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
I loved this story and how it sounded like a real book. I loved the feeling and the atmosphere about it and I will definitely read it again ;) I would love for you to do a sequel, that would just make my day. Thanks for making it into a real story and not about overly graphic sex :) I appreciate it.
charlieanne22 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love Beth and Daryl together. They are such a good pair. Looking forward to reading the rest and seeing how they develop as individuals and a couple...thank you x
Comingsummers chapter 38 . 12/15/2014
I just wanted to tell you that you wrote a lovely story here. I enjoyed it very much, and felt like you did a spectacular job with the characters. It was especially amazing since you did it before there was ever any hint at this possible pairing. Absolutely phenomenal! I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Agar Loki chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
So I have to say that I literally only stopped to pee and get food while reading this. I didn't even sleep. That was 26ish hours straight of reading this because I couldn't put it down. This was amazing. I started to read 18 Miles Out and got to chapter 12 before I had to stop because it was moving a bit slow - I'll finish it though! Promise! - and started to read this one. Then I couldn't stop.

This ending had me in tears! Literal tears! I would absolute love if you even just did a small story about what their life is like after this. Maybe to see how Daryl would act with his own kids or whatever. Maybe meeting new people. Stuff like that.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I really really really loved this story!

AgarLoki
Agar Loki chapter 28 . 12/14/2014
I haven't wanted to stop to review anything because I've been so sucked into this story I haven't been able to put it down. But I had to HAD TO stop and say that this chapter was amazingly well written. I felt like I was right there with Beth fighting the walkers. I was cringing every time she was attacking one and worrying about Daryl. GAH! This was amazing!

On to the next chapter!
SilentFlame13 chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
I LOVE this! So much!
Kris2495 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Just finished this chapter and now I have to go into work omg I could cry because I wanna know what happens! Great writing, love your stories!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
I know you completed this story a while ago but I just discovered you now. This chapter made my heart race and gave me butterflies. I love that feeling.
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »