Reviews for Damaged Heroes
Avaleigh1 chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Oh, you pulled it off! Lol xx
JerSeaGal chapter 38 . 10/4/2015
Loved every bit of this! Best story I've read in a while. You truly have a gift! Thank you!
JerSeaGal chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Can't stop reading this story! Soooo good!
bleuvertenvie chapter 38 . 9/19/2015
Amazing! absolutely gripping, thrilling and heartwrenching! i definitely had a blast reading this! this was beyond good! bravo!
a.k.a ettie chapter 38 . 7/24/2015
Loved all of it.
MyWindingWheel chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I enjoyed reading this story. Good job!
xbuffyxspikex chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
Michonnes in on it now! I absolutely love the friendship between the two.
silver-sky88 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
This story is excellent. Your telling allows me to see it all really clearly and the charactors feel real but still really original and fresh. Thank you for not rushing "The Moment" lol the suspense is delicious. Im off now to gorge myself on the next 30 chapters.
PaultheMalamute chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it. Awesome
Calypso-Miilka-Angel chapter 38 . 6/15/2015
Hi ! I just want to say you that your story is just amazing ! Really you have played with my emotions and that was incredible ) Thank you for this ) And I wanted to know if it was possible to translate your story in french ) I know that a girl have already asked you for this and it is because of her that I discovered your story but she didn't continue so I just wanted to know if I can continue for people who are waiting ) I hope that I don't annoyed or deranged you with this ) Have a nice day ! )
EternalHope24 chapter 38 . 5/10/2015
Beautiful story! Part of me wishes this is how it would've happened on the show, but it is crazy how much of what you wrote here did in fact happen on the show after you wrote it. ;) I'll be sure to check out your other fics soon!
DanAlaya chapter 38 . 5/7/2015
This was a great story! Believable and well written. A personal preference over what happened in the show. Well, maybe not losing Carol, Morgan or Sam. But this is TWD. Death around every corner. Still, you made it worthwhile instead of futile. And hope, hope that there was a small tiny possibility that things could get better, be ok. Instead of the never ending nightmare that we see on screen.
Thanks for taking the time to write your story.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/28/2015
Just Daryl's reaction to Carol brought tears to my eyes cuz she's almost like a sister to him. I also loved Hershel's acceptance
jetsetgo chapter 38 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely loved this! You are amazing!
farahsbc chapter 38 . 4/9/2015
Great end for a great story about the perfect ship i'm still mad about what the show did to them
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »