Reviews for Damaged Heroes
happicat chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Omg. Loved Beth's last line! Can't wait for the "monster" chapter you've promised.

I wish this was cannon. :(
mcmannusdixon chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Even if it was just a filler it was a wonderful chapter to wake up and find waitin for me this morning. Can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This story is by far one of the best Daryl stories on fanfiction...not to mention you the pairing with Beth...which is sooo perfect! Love the idea of Daryl finding happiness with this sweet affectionate girl...can picture down the road several years...her loving touches and sweet nature giving Daryl all the love hes lacked...him finding in her peace and true acceptance. Ok ok im rambling but this story it just so good. Your pace and understanding of both Beth and Daryl is awesome...In the shower how Beth felt feelings as old and primal as time...how Daryl was lost in primal desires..hot hot hot! ! Yet you knew Daryl would not just ravage her in a shower( not that is always a bad thing :-) )... He knows she is innocent and young and besides he thinks how could she want him...soooo goood whole chapter whole story...my favorite story ever on fanfiction...i gope you gives us lots more...wish the show would read this story maybe consider how these two really make sense...post soon
Wicked Words chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This chapter had me laughing out loud. Poor Daryl! Beth can be such a tease. So Carl is the one playing match maker? This is (in my opinion) the best Daryl/Beth story out there. I totally agree with whoever said you should be a writer on the show. Can't wait to read more (hint hint)!
BloodLust87 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
hahahaha, poor daryl...Cant wait for the next chappie :)
Dixongurl chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Omg! Lol Beth is such a tease:) Cant wait for another update!
Punkrockerbabe95 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This did make me giggle...just a little :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sorry hit the post button...but the other reviewer was saying you should write for the show...i agree...you just are really good. I enjoy reading your stories so much. I wait to to see where you go next...I think Rick is a very observant man...who see's Daryl true chatacter and heart and may be taking on the roll of matchmaker brother...more soon please...hope this post soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sometimes my post's take days to show up...not sure why. The shower scene was so hot...the hunter in Daryl, the way he his raw desire took over, the hungry man coming out to control him for those minutes...I love how you are writing this, Daryl is a man with desire and hot passion but he is also a man who has been beaten, tormented and left unloved most if his life. You capture that so well. He would not just jump on Beth as much as he wanted too..he dosent feel worthy of love...especially from someone as good as Beth. I love how your pace is allowing us to love them and route for them...showing us a man of honor and that he deserves and needs to be with Beth. Beth is growing wonderfully in this story. She is finding strength and we are seeing a loving kind young woman...who deserves Daryl's love. His heart, once given, is forever I think. I could just go on and on...I saw in one of your review from awhile ago..they said yoy
CGandJaz chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Such a cute chapter, the words Sugar and Spice come to mind.
Looking forward to your next update
Pacmayne chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
smndkenfhwrbuwyaw4orju4tpq8bg '2[jf]-qc a_fk]B [VB S

This is good.
schmooker chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I can't handle the tension! Great chapter, as usual!
maddielala56 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
great chapter! Please keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Daryl and Beth, so cute... Seriously something needs to happen between them, shower sex preferably!:) lol or cell sex, that'd be cool... Update soon...
candi chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please hurry! THIS IS SO GOOD!
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »