Reviews for Damaged Heroes
maddielala56 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
great chapter! Please keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Daryl and Beth, so cute... Seriously something needs to happen between them, shower sex preferably!:) lol or cell sex, that'd be cool... Update soon...
candi chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please hurry! THIS IS SO GOOD!
Dixongurl chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Hurry up and update! lol I just love ur story, i love the way Daryl is with Beth. Its almost like you are taking what Norman said and put it in your story. Ya know he is playing him like a virgin.. Maybe not an actual virgin but just no game, i like how ur such a tease with this story.. But i hate how i have to wait untill the next friggin chapter, its torture... Lol.. But i totally think they should have cell sex because its so risky but so hot..lol just a thought.. UPDATE SOON:)
Omg! UPDATE SOON:)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Cant wait to see where this goes.! Daryl hopefully will kiss her! Dont think more than that yet..would like to see them fall in love...havent seen a story yet where Daryl falls in love with Beth...yeah he wants her..and that is sexy as hell...but havent seen him deal with boyfriend/ girlfriend..just the akward realionship type stuff which he would have no clue how to handle...just a thought...i think your writing is excellent and your pace is great...cant wait to see where you go next with this story...
History2 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
In my review of the last chapter, I indicated that I thought Carl might be the first person in the group to see what's happening between Daryl and Beth, but after reading this chapter I beginning to wonder if is Rick who is aware of Daryl and Beth's hidden feelings for one another. It' obvious that Rick respects Daryl, and sees him as a close friend. Rick is also aware of Daryl's insecurities and may be trying to help Daryl like Daryl is helping Carl. Rick isn't letting Daryl distance himself from Beth. What a smart guy that Rick Grimes is! What a creative writer that MonDieu666 is!
I love the complexion of Daryl's character. On the surface he's pragmatic, tough, alert, surly and not the friendliest of men, but underneath he's really quite sensitive to most situations and the needs of others. Daryl was a neglected and abused child who was never taught self worth, but being a part of this group has given him a small amount. However, he only sees his value in limited ways . . .as a hunter and protector. You are really doing a great job in this story of illustrating Daryl. You really do understand his character and as you stated in your author note, Daryl is pulling away from Beth because he believes he's not good enough for her. It's his place to protect her, not to accept her love. It's his newfound sense of honor and the ideal of Beth's goodness that is holding him back.
I'm so glad that you didn't take things any further with Beth and Daryl in the shower scene. It was a necessary to allow both Beth and Daryl to become aware of the raw and physical side of their feelings for one another. The shower scene accomplished that, but as you indicated it wasn't the right time for Daryl and Beth to engage in a sexual relationship. The bottom line is that they have more than just sexual chemistry; they have a powerful emotional connection too. Keep following your writer's instincts with regards to the pacing of their relationship because you know your characters so well! Anyway, I think the slow-burning relationships are the most intense even though many people would disagree. I'm a hopeless romantic and I see the relationship between Beth and Daryl as love. It's about more than sex, or a biological imperative to reproduce. It's a new and insecure love, but it's a powerful love. Even though Beth is inexperienced I think she is better equipped to recognize her feelings for Daryl as LOVE before Daryl ever will. Thank you for this exciting chapter and your creativity! As always I look forward to your next installment.
Moonsway chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Sometimes I like the tease. This scene was still very hot! I loved how Beth saw him as a hunter stalking her. That is such a sexy side of Daryl.
Like I said before, I like the slow build up of sexual tension in this story. It gives us a lot of hot scenes to look forward to.
I have to tell you how perfectly you wrote the exchange between Rick and Daryl. It really showed the strong friendship between them, and it was funny too. Loved it!
Oh, Rick is so sneaky in this chapter with getting Daryl to agree to support him in the meeting and then giving him no choice but to go with Beth. What a cunning matchmaker.
The whole chapter was great fun to read. You have a knack for getting into the emotions of these characters.
She wondered if Rick knew what he had done. Hell yeah, he did!
History2 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Carl's progression in this chapter was really good. Even though he has a crush on Beth, I wonder if Carl may be the first in the group to see what's happening with Daryl and Beth. Now to the cliffhanger . . . near-naked Beth and Daryl. . .drama to come. Keep up the good work!
Annybelle chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I'm also glad you held off for now. And I like the Daryl/Rick interaction too! Looking forward to the run.
mcmannusdixon chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Must have more...I promise I have been good enough to deserve more :)
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Yes. You are still a tease. Lol, but I'm totally loving it! I actually agree with the fact that (the shower scene) it wasn't the right time for anything more. What did happen though was hot and tense and oh, so good. Lol, I was very happy with it. Communication is key in any relationship (romantic or otherwise). These two are very lacking in this department. Like with their fight, words were spoken, but nothing was truly said. They're completely misunderstanding each other and I hope things work out between them soon. I can't wait to see how their run goes. Things are tense between them so it'll be interesting. (Rick I love you! lol) I also liked the tidbit of the Rick/Daryl bromance. Their "flirting" had me in giggles.
Jessica xx
nikitagirl26 chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Love love love it!
what evil lurks chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Adored the scene with Rick and Daryl "flirting". [channels Jayne] I could stand to see more of that.

Now just what is Rick up to sending beth and Daryl out together... That old trick of forcing together two people who don't seem to be getting along?
what evil lurks chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I'm enjoying seeing beth's grit emerging, but that her basic personality remains unchanged.
1,108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »