Reviews for Damaged Heroes
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Not disappointed at all...this whole chapter was soooo goood. I think i would have been more disappointed if hed just rush in a took her. I love that we see his internal struggle. Plus Beth is coming alive with these intertactions...feeling what every girl needs to feel before they just give it away..She is so sweet. Even after they had all that conflict she still tries to love on him and comfort him. Seeing the pain he tries to hide. I envy your writing ability...you have that rare thing when your write...your story your pace the insight you have just pulls the reader in..just keep it up. When i see update make my day...love this whole story..this chapter extra good:-):
kenzimone chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I love the fact that you update faster than I can review! I'm really enjoying Daryl and Beth both acting like teenage idiots. I'm usually not much for awkwardly dancing around issues, but you manage to pull it off - it feels true to the characters, so I really have no excuse not to love it!
SouthernBelle20 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Daryl and Beth really are on two different planes when it comes to knowing and not knowing what is and isn't right, like he said decades and miles of life experience between them. All Beth knows is her relationship with Jimmy and whereas Daryl just keep falling back on his 'dirty old man' reference. Quite honestly, someone has to give eventually though, this whole dancing around each other, having desire but doing their best to keep it on the back burner, well no one can keep that up forever. And sorry Daryl but the plan of ignoring something 'til it goes away doesn't go all that stellar either. If it did you wouldn't keep finding yourself in those situations you like but 'know' you shouldn't. The thing is though, I believe it'll have to be Beth that just goes for what she wants, at least she can say she tried. Daryl isn't going to 'taint' her by moving in on her first. Just because he knows at least in some respect that she wants him and he wouldn't be taking advantage of her, doesn't mean he'll do anything about it. Hell he might not even if she does take that leap of faith, he's set in his ways so something has to be...God I can't think of any other way to put this...offered for him to change them. Something in a shower might do that. Men are men after all :P

Part of me wonders if Carl knows what's going on or if he has suspicions about it. Before all he really was reactions to time previously spent together or the whole run thing but know he had a front row seat to it. Nothing was explicitly put out there but it was noticeable if you look. Granted that would mean he had some feelers out and I just can't tell if he would do that or not. He might not even really care.
RubyWaters chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Well, dang girl, you've made me get off my lazy ass and sign in, not only leave a review, but to put you on my alerts so i don't miss any more of this fine work of fiction.

Whewwwwwwww. I've just got the whole thing read in one sitting and I'm supposed to be making food, so I really can't do justice with this review as you deserve. Other than to say, Bravo. Wonderful story, pace is excellent, character portrayal is perfect... sigh... everything is perfect. Begging for an update, which is not pretty or dignified, but I'm desperate.
aeryelle chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Omg. Loved Beth's last line! Can't wait for the "monster" chapter you've promised.

I wish this was cannon. :(
mcmannusdixon chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Even if it was just a filler it was a wonderful chapter to wake up and find waitin for me this morning. Can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This story is by far one of the best Daryl stories on fanfiction...not to mention you the pairing with Beth...which is sooo perfect! Love the idea of Daryl finding happiness with this sweet affectionate girl...can picture down the road several years...her loving touches and sweet nature giving Daryl all the love hes lacked...him finding in her peace and true acceptance. Ok ok im rambling but this story it just so good. Your pace and understanding of both Beth and Daryl is awesome...In the shower how Beth felt feelings as old and primal as time...how Daryl was lost in primal desires..hot hot hot! ! Yet you knew Daryl would not just ravage her in a shower( not that is always a bad thing :-) )... He knows she is innocent and young and besides he thinks how could she want him...soooo goood whole chapter whole story...my favorite story ever on fanfiction...i gope you gives us lots more...wish the show would read this story maybe consider how these two really make sense...post soon
Wicked Words chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This chapter had me laughing out loud. Poor Daryl! Beth can be such a tease. So Carl is the one playing match maker? This is (in my opinion) the best Daryl/Beth story out there. I totally agree with whoever said you should be a writer on the show. Can't wait to read more (hint hint)!
BloodLust87 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
hahahaha, poor daryl...Cant wait for the next chappie :)
Dixongurl chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Omg! Lol Beth is such a tease:) Cant wait for another update!
Punkrockerbabe95 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
This did make me giggle...just a little :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sorry hit the post button...but the other reviewer was saying you should write for the show...i agree...you just are really good. I enjoy reading your stories so much. I wait to to see where you go next...I think Rick is a very observant man...who see's Daryl true chatacter and heart and may be taking on the roll of matchmaker brother...more soon please...hope this post soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sometimes my post's take days to show up...not sure why. The shower scene was so hot...the hunter in Daryl, the way he his raw desire took over, the hungry man coming out to control him for those minutes...I love how you are writing this, Daryl is a man with desire and hot passion but he is also a man who has been beaten, tormented and left unloved most if his life. You capture that so well. He would not just jump on Beth as much as he wanted too..he dosent feel worthy of love...especially from someone as good as Beth. I love how your pace is allowing us to love them and route for them...showing us a man of honor and that he deserves and needs to be with Beth. Beth is growing wonderfully in this story. She is finding strength and we are seeing a loving kind young woman...who deserves Daryl's love. His heart, once given, is forever I think. I could just go on and on...I saw in one of your review from awhile ago..they said yoy
CGandJaz chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Such a cute chapter, the words Sugar and Spice come to mind.
Looking forward to your next update
Pacmayne chapter 8 . 4/21/2013