Reviews for Driving Out the Darkness
This fic's absolutely AMAZING! *grins*
Slytherson chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Wow
korohoshi chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Ah... So there's another block, huh?...
How about writing something about what's happening Jūbei while Itachi's gone for awhile. Are even gonna make him take the route to ninja or... R u going to kill him?
If he's going to be a ninja... When r u planning to start to train him?
korohoshi chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Yep, yah did use something cliché but its nice. Fun even, to read that is.
megane-ue chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
You darn fiction writers breaking my heart. Good luck with future chapters.
lizyeh2000 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Llyrica chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing this story! :) I was a bit skeptical when I realized it was an "Oh no! I'm an Uchiha! Itachi's brother, even!" fiction, but it is well done. It is not overly angsty, considering the situation, but it is also not too carefree. The character is not flat, but has vivid emotions that draw the reader in.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Because that knowledge is useless. Of course.
Wicken25 chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
You know why can't we have more awesome milo to Uchiha stories those would be great because I think she must seriously kick ass. Afterall itachi gets it from her while sauske takes after his dad.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
You're alive! And hey, its 2015!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Yeah I know that writer's block feeling all too well. Though in my case I'd be not in the mood and my words don't feel right, eventually the interest fades and things aren't the same. My excuses turn into laziness. It's a sad cycle. Hope you don't be like me. I always feel guilty when my readers are waiting. Good luck with the next chapter!
Silvestre1245 chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Yesss! An update! XD What is this special day today? :3 Two of my favourite stories have updated and come back after such a long time! :3 I was afraid that it would stay that way forever XD But nope! :3 it's back XD I'm so happy XD

Awesome chapter! :3 Hopefully there'll be more later XD hehehe
Gladoo89 chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Yay for this update! :D
Thanks for keeping this story after all this time.

I'm glad their parents aren't as emotionless/compassionate as Jubei thought.

So Itachi hugged Jubei then run away from him/her? BTW Itachi must wonder what Jubei think of his own family with what (s)he said...

It'll be interesting to see Jubei grow up if (s)he want to "be" a girl (we didn't even get anything about how weird it is for him/her to use his/her "junk"). After all, even if the differences made between a ninja and a kunoishi are less glaring than between civilians, there are still here.
valxra chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Yay, I'm super happy you updated this gem! I can't wait for the next chapter, and to see how Ju-dear will change up the Narutoverse
Kaya chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Update...please
I like this story and it's quite good...so update ASAP please