Reviews for The Call
Anime Is Awesome chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Aww so cute I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
this is so cute and sweet and aw bless you
bethabear12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Very cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Absolutely wonderful.I love how you wrote of funny and sexy at the same time!I hope Elliot call soon,Because from where I am standing,the love interest on season 14 is doing nothing for her or the show!E/O forever,nuff said!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
OMG!This is so beautiful!Fantastic job.I am sort of watching some of season 14,because it is so difficult to!And I am hoping ,wishing and waiting for Stabler to get the call to go fix Olivia's pipes!And I hope Olivia is wishing that Elliot Come too!And I mean that in every since of the word!HA HA!Wink!Love job.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I didn't even know you wrote fic.

I really loved this. I loved how you wrote it, the storytelling quality to it. (Although bitch please. Maybe it's time you move if your pipes burst that much.) I love the dates and the repetition. So awesome.
redangel365 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is such a beautiful story...
poetif chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Short, sweet and plausible. I like it. I just wish there was more of it. All the same I'm glad the muse to write this hit you.
peggie sue chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
WHAT EVEN LIKE WHAT NO HOW CAN THIS BE it was so little and tiny but so beautiful because I need it to happen. Stupid assholes, stomping on my feelings. The struggle. Thank you for writing.
Ro 'FlyinBootay chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Thats so sweet and sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Assess, really cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Good!
Meg6727 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please continue this! I loved it!
ChristelJo chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You should really continue this. It's REALLY great!
SVUlover13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I think this could turn out to be a great story if you were to continue.