Reviews for Midnight
brittish chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I read all three of the series (well, obviously) and omg I just love it. I love your insight into Sam and Bobby's heads. I kind of wish Sam had been more hurt by Dean leaving him, but that's why I read fanfics.

I loved your writing style, especially Castiel. He's perfectly written. You also had just enough detail to give the reader and idea of the surroundings, but not enough for it to take away from the plot.

That was a ramble. I apologize. XD
Great series, you can really write!
PS: are you considering doing more suicidal!Sam fics bc if so hit a girl up
StevieScissorLuv chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
this is great! all three storys in your trilogy were amazing
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
funny cas and card part love that they all seem to be doing better.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AHHHHHHH! *U* BEST. STORIES. EVER! T_T SO heartbreaking, yet SO beautiful! God, I've read parts of this at twice, perhaps more, and GOD, I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH! *U* *U* They're all SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! *U* *U* *U* God, I just don't even know what to say that would equate to such AWESOMENESS! *U* *U* *U* Rock on! You're the BEST! PLEASE write more for this fandom! WE NEED TOP-NOTCH WRITERS LIKE YOU!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed your trilogy. You've done an amazing job with each character. Each story brought tears to my eyes. Very well done!
Dark-Phantasmagoria chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I really loved this trilogy, even though it was incredibly painful! Definitely keep writing! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story (and series). I know Bobby said that Dean is his favorite, but I'm glad that here he found a little room in his heart for Sam as well.
Thanks for sharing this.
TG
judyann chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh wow I loved that! Wonderful chapter and I loved this trilogy!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I loved the three parts of this story, luckily Sam did not do that, but I doubt you would think many times was so bad I could have thought of doing it (I can not even imagine, xd) Very good finish, very nice words and thoughts you have used, I love the way you write!
JudyH chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow! I simply loved this series! Every point of view was on the money and totally in character. I bet you didn't expect this baby to blossom out into something this size, did ya? This is definitely going onto my favorites list!
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This story was perfect. Thank you.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Good job. Really enjoyed it x
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really liked this one too! :) It was great, seeing Bobby's thoughts on how they ended up almost losing Sam. Bobby realized that Sam didn't feel love or affection from Dean and him anymore. All Sam felt was blame, annoyance, etc. All negative emotions. It was wonderful to find out that Bobby's prayers to Cas are what finally saved Sam. Cas wouldn't have known what Sam was going to do, if Bobby hadn't prayed to him. It was very nice to see the four of them together the next day, enjoying each other's company, and giving them all a reason to keep going.

Thanks for a great series! I really enjoyed it.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was really good! :) i really enjoyed this story! :)