Reviews for Sanity
Lex Odair chapter 13 . 2/26
What the hell finish the damn story.
L-Kenobi chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
I like very so much.
I'm anxious to continue with the following chapters.
For some strange reason I too obsessed with Katniss / Finnick
Regards!
L-Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I find it very interesting the prologue , and I 'm going to read.
If something is not understood , sorry , I am using the translator xD
Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
I really enjoyed your story and the connection that Katniss and Finnick had, it was very different to other stories I've read. Along with my positive comment, comes a negative one; I was really pissed that you did not continue posting on this story, like dude! This version of the story is waaay better than 'She Is My Sanity'! I know this is a bit late to review but I just had to but that you for the great story!

Thanks again

14 Year Old THG Fan
sn0wy.mk0826 chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
i love Finnick and Katniss as a couple you can just see the sexual chemistry between them :)
21aspangler chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
This is an amazing story... More finniss please!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
personally i have been a fan of this story since i found it last year and would love it if you finished it thank you from your loyal reader
leiastar chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
YAY! Thank you for making my day!
mitkit99 chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Please in your new one have the elevator scene. that is one of my favs in this
arieldyan chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
I am so excited you have decided continue with this story! I have read this fic multiple times and absolutely love it. I also wanted to say, if your looking for a Beta for the new version I would be more than happy to help you out with that. Just send me a PM if your interested. Either way I am so excited to see what you will do with this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
wheres the rest of it! its so good! I need more finniss...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
oh my god that made my year, when you said 'peetas in the corner crying'. for some reason, I don't really like him. but thank you, that is absolutely brilliant
A Huge Fan chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Really enjoy this story, I do hope you continue, the way you describe Katniss and Finnick(and Johanna and Haymitch and...) is just amazing. There are very few good Katniss and Finnick stories out there, and I think this is one of the best. Please continue writing:)
Just curious, how is it going to play out with Peeta in the arena, because right now Katniss doesn't seem like she appreciates his company...?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
! Great start, you really captured my interest!
xx-flawlesspizza-xx chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Please please PLEASE update ANY OF YOUR STORIES SOON! I AM DYING TO READ ANY CHAPTER. I know you haven't updated for over half an year, but if you see this in your mail inbox or on your reviews PLEASE. UPDATE.