Reviews for It's not what it seems
Lisa Boon chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
This was vary good. I liked it.
ma chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Very good can't wait to o read follow up
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Damn, I was a little bit worried that the Social Services people were behind what has happened and my fears have came true...but now I have to wonder, are they really social services because of what they did with causing the car accident and taking Sam. I can't wait to find out...but will have to wait until tomorrow as I have to work in the morning.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oh wow, I didn't expect Social Services to come in the picture and try to take Sammy I'm glad John got there when he did to keep the idiots from taking Sammy.

Oh, what a way to end the chapter. Definitely looking forward to finding out what happened. On to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Interesting start. Definitely wondering what this is that both boys are remembering. Sure hope it is nothing too awful bad.
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Loved the story can't wait to see what else you create. Thanks bunches, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Oh ok so Johnson was possessed and SAM saved his brother. Nice little unexpected twist there. So sad the story only has one more chapter but glad to have found it. Thanks bunches, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Ohhhhhagghhh that makes this story even that much better. Now i'm totally bummed that it's so close to the end. I REALLY wish there were tens of thousands of more chapter. Great job, loving the story. ;) Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Still in the dark as to who this guy is but guessing for sure it's somebody that feels John wronged them. Excited for more thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
This is a FANTASTIC kidnapped Sam story and I just wish it was longer and that it took a year or more for Dean to find Sam. I know right I'm totally terrible but I love that there's no sexual abuse in here and that they guy is violent and a true nightmare but that Sam is NOT being sexually assaulted or anything like that, like you see in a lot of kidnapping fic. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
uhoh I hope its the girl and not the guy coming in the room. I like this kidnapping story but wondering what the whole thing is about. I hope that Sam is "broken" and will gladly go with his family when they come for him but really wondering why he was taken. Do they know about his blood being tainted? Or? super curious and can't wait for more thanks so much, Niocle. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Oh boy Dean is not happy and I'm totally confused as to who this lady and guy are? Any chance you'd be up to an alternative story about John, Dean and Sam when they get hit by the semi? One where Sam's got some serious injuries? Onto the next chapter I go, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Oh boy an accident, well that was unexpected can't wait to see if it was the CPS posers or the Thule people or what. One thing though, wouldn't the school have to have Sam's real name because in the pilot or a show right after it, it was discussed that Sam had straight A's in high-school and there's now way there would have been record of his grades if he hadn't been using his real name to go to school and then to get into Stanford. Can't wait to read more, super excited to find out what comes next. Do you have other teenchester/weechester stories out there, maybe some sick/blind/deaf/kidnapped Sam stories? Ok enough babbling and onto some more chapters and great story telling. Thanks Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Super intirgued to see what could have happened and what "they" are. Interesting start. :) Nicole.
Callisto-HK chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Well, it was a bit weird, but nice read! :D