Reviews for It's not what it seems
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I'mma cry. That's it. I'mma cry.
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
ksksifKJSBDIBSIGKJSHVKEHG VEKKJJVSNS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

BITCH. YOU. JOHNSON YOU. UHGGJHIFGHEIRVIEWURTHI N. WITH A BIIIIIG RUSTED BARBED WIRED POSSSSSTTTTTT
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
JOHN WHY DID YOU NOT KILL THIS BITCH BEFORE. OH MY GOD. THIS ALL COULDVE BEEN AVOIDED.
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
sghairhgosigjjlasldgjoworhgnowejfv3ounowpievoqejwhgitaboierutowkfnaskdjfnowefhowijf;wfopqiwuernovirnopwaijvfpoaint;oantoiuawo[itr

No sense. Nothing. Kill him Dean.
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
I'm so angry I can barely type. Autocorrect is making everything legible. I'm so pissed at this guy. I'm so pissed.

I THOUGHT I COULDNT GET ANY ANGRIER. OH MY. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAS I FUCKING WRONG.
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
JOHNSON I HOPE DEAN FINDS YOU. I HOPE HE DOES. YOU'RE GONNA SUFFER. BIG TIME. SLAMMIN SAMMY AGAINST THE WALL LIKE THAT? YOU WANT TO DIE I GUESS YOU FUCKING PSYCHOTIC PIECE OF SHIT.
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
THIS BITCH AGAIN. IMMA FIGHT HER.

FIGHT ME JOHNSON. I WILL CUT YOU. FIGHT ME. IM 5'4 BUT I WILL FUCK YOU UP. FIGHT ME. OH FUCKING SHIT YOU WILL DIE. I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOUR SOUL T T T. FUCKIN E.

Dean is my soul.
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I love Dean. 'NO BROKEN HEART FOR SAMMY. NO. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. FIGHT ME EVERYONE.'

BITCH YOU GON' DIE IF YOU TRY TO TAKE SAMMY. SHIT. BIG MISTAKE.

Sammy being scared and crying makes me wanna deck that lady and guy. MY SAMMY. MY PUPPY. NO HURT. NO TOUCH. I will fIGHT.

WHAT. MANDY. WHAT. WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DIDDLY DACK HAPPENED!?
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I read the summary and just took a deep breath, because I know I'm gonna have a tough time emotionally with this...

Mmmmmmm, yup. Yup. I've become a psychic; I will experience much pain in the future.
Lisa Boon chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
This was vary good. I liked it.
ma chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Very good can't wait to o read follow up
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Damn, I was a little bit worried that the Social Services people were behind what has happened and my fears have came true...but now I have to wonder, are they really social services because of what they did with causing the car accident and taking Sam. I can't wait to find out...but will have to wait until tomorrow as I have to work in the morning.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Oh wow, I didn't expect Social Services to come in the picture and try to take Sammy I'm glad John got there when he did to keep the idiots from taking Sammy.

Oh, what a way to end the chapter. Definitely looking forward to finding out what happened. On to the next chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Interesting start. Definitely wondering what this is that both boys are remembering. Sure hope it is nothing too awful bad.
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Loved the story can't wait to see what else you create. Thanks bunches, Nicole. :)