Reviews for ADD
Foxxydemon911 chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
It’s good but I was hoping for more like maybe they work with him and he learns that having ADD isn’t bad. It’s good but it’s missing an ending
ThatWolfNyla chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
Poor Tony... I loved this!
LizzieCTE chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
This is so relatable (I have ADHD)
cylon21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
It's pretty good.
Mairai688 chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
I know what that feels like when you don't even know what you're thinking or talking about. It can get very annoying very quickly.
Aoi15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Good fanfic but the chapters are too short
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This is kinda funny. No offence to the people with ADD
HaNova chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
you should continue. I really like seeing how you write this stuff, and I want to see if Tony ever gets his meds... lol
skullcandy11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Oh my gosh, I have ADD and I can totally relate! I even have permission to record all of my classes in school just so I can go back and listen to them again later to re-write my notes, including anything I forgot the teacher said during class. Seriously though, my parents will tell me to go do something, I turn around to go do it, and by the time I have finished turning around I have completely forgotten what they told me to do. I love this story, and I have alerts set up for whenever you put out a new story because you are such an amazing writer. Good job!
CharlycoFox chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Wow... I REALLY can relate to Tony (and you?). I always feel this way, when I was 12 years old I was even diagnosed with ADD but later (17 I think) they suddenly said I don't have it. I am easily distracted and jump from one thing to the next. I am still not sure if I have it or not.

Well, it's quite common actually for highly intelligent people to have mental problems, that's why I think Tony has some (he's definitely got some but your approach is interesting). I love your description of his thought processes.

Thanks for writing and sharing this! I enjoyed it.

~Charly
Prowl's Litte Apprentice chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I love this. I have ADD myself and I love it when I find a story, where a character have ADD.
KKVixen chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Give us a sequel? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Definitely ADD. One hundred thousand percent.
The Lollipop Assassin chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I really like this, you're a good writer. Then I read the comments and realized how truly good it was considering a lot of people said how accurate it was. If you don't mind me asking do you have a ADD?
Annie Nonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
"Nah, I just need to-' get a grip, stop the insane ramblings, stop thinking, thinking hurts- hah illogical because the brain doesn't have nerves. I wonder if Bruce's brain gets green when he hulks out-' "Focus."
Congratulations you have successfully described ADD
In all seriousness I really like this story I think it is a great story I did have better things to say about this but I forget what they were but they were going to say I liked the story