Reviews for The Right Reasons
Timberwolf101 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
okay, that ending part was funny! Please write more!
Love Laugh Live Your Life chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
More, more, more! I am literally dying right now 'cause I see how you haven't updated in a year. Different, definitely different, from the other Big Four stories I've seen. And Jack is an asshole, what else is new? I really like Hiccup and I was really hoping that when he got mad at Jack he would tell him about all the cruel remarks and stuff that he had to suffer through. Please continue!
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Interesting. I could have done without all of the Harry Potter references, but interesting nonetheless. I'd like to see where you planned to go with all of this. I imagine there could be some seriously awesome battles down the road. the HiJack aspect of it seems like it's going to be a little strained though. I'm highly interested in how you planned to work that out. lol Jack just kinda comes across as an ass right now after all. I'm sure there are some layers there, but how will Hiccup be able to see through them when Jack is being especially ass-y towards him?

Though it's been a very long time since your last update, I will still hold onto hope and hit the 'follow' button.
2lazy2logN chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
This. Is. Hilarious. There are no other words to describe this.
Elements1999 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I LOVE IT! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Aww I wish you didn't stop updating this, it's one of my favourite big four fanfic
Ellencore chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Come back to this story PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I want to see the HiJack.
FallenxLinkin chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
it did made sense but.. I don't know why but I find your way of writing really hard to read.. literally.

I am enjoying the story though.
Aroski156 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
This is completely amazing! Will you be continuing it any time soon?
Oz The Shadowborn chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
YES! HICCUP WILL FUCK ALL THEM BITCHES WITH HIS WIZARD POWERS!
mstokiohotelluver643 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Please update. It's so good!
PandaLvr99 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Yeah hi me againXD
so..
um...
UPDATE.
Im sorry if thats a tad to commanding... But seriously I need more O.o
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
you know, when i heard that jack had sex with lots of guys , i almost abandoned this story. but i know your writing is usually good, so i stick with it. this chapter brought me back and ensure i will continue reading this story, but i'm not very sure of the others. are you sure you want to use that headcanon? because as a hijack shipper knowing that jack does that... is kind of a turn off?
PandaLvr99 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Absolutely love it! And not only because I am a huuuge Hijack fan. This is very descriptive, and the story line is brilliant! Now hurry up and write more! ;D
crazyanimelover98 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013