Reviews for Here With You
very good
Rin2015 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
cant wait for more
Mayonese chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
They are all idiots besides stiles !
consumedly chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Thank you (: for the insight you gave us in this chapter! ::sigh:: I'm sory, so so sorry to hear that you've so much on your plate but I guess that I'll just follow the story wih the idea of upcoming development in the future when you do have the time :) because damn but I'd love to see an alert for a new ch. in a few months ;D just saying ;)
binabella chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
They are all idiots!
poor Derek. :( He lost so much. Is good that he has Stiles after all.
And your chapter is wonderfull!

P.S.I would be really great if you could even write a chapter where one sees what with Derek Stiles and the other ( Scott, Jackson etc) happened and( hopefully) the others come back to sanity.
Apollojb chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I'm confused. Are these supposed to be two different versions of the same story? Because in the first chapter it seemed like Stiles and Derek had come to an understanding and Derek ended up being happy to have Stiles with him. But in this chapter Derek is being a dick again and acting like he didn't make Stiles promise to stay with him?
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aww, stiles is and forever Derek's pack
vampqueen440 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Yeah and Stiles is pack mom hence why he no leave.
consumedly chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Your idea is quite nice ::smile:: and I'd like to read that story when it's longer, more dimentional etc. because it has great potention to turn out into one great fic!. And now the questions that are bouncing around in my head - why did they leave them (not only Derek; was it because of another Alpha; to uni etc.), where did they go, why did Stiles wait so long before contacting him (was he insecure, why is he still here and not off to college, is he interested in romantic relationship or are they simply pack) and I'm so damn curious if Derek would try and make a new pack, relocate, maybe just heal or whatever... I'm soryr if I am way out of line but I have the same problem with leaving so much unsaid and tough that I'd at least help you since I'm alsmost a lost cause ;D

and that is if you'd like to make it bigger (: if not I'm sorry for bothering you ;) I did like it as it is!
binabella chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I like your idee.
I really would like to read more about your idea.
So a sequel would be wonderfull
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This would also be really good as a longer story... :) Sterek all the way!
SlytherinsSilverDoe chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aww I love this one I hope you keep it going its really good
Xoxoxo