Reviews for Superman Volume 1
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Holy bananas batman! You have a Superman story? How did I miss this!? I love Superman! And whoooaaaaa, that was EPIC! The detailed description is AMAZING! And you really went in, giving us readers a super close view at the days before Krypton exploded and its people.

As usual for your stuff, this is REALLY imaginative, and that is one of my favorite things about you as a writer. It just really gets me eager and pulled into the story, and you are very good at getting me all excited.

I also love how you introduce all the characters we know well and love from all the stories of Kal-El's origin, and birth, with also the inclusion of one of his infamous enemies, general Zod. Who it can already be seen is really sneaky and villainous. And boy, I held my breathe at the part with the earthquake, because I already know what's coming. It's kinda sad what happened to their planet if you look at it from that perspective (most of the Kryptonians not knowing what was happening), but the way you've written this, really keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Oh, and another thing, this is really well structured! You've done a great job building towards the plot throughout the chapter etc. It's just really impressive :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just love it! jhfjhfjhjhfhjhfcjhcjhfcjmhfccfjmgfkjfgkjfv. Brilliant job! You are AWESOME! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Oh shit braniac is coming yaw.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
Yo did you really just use "nuff said" line from marvel when this is a DC story?F*ck you man F*ck you.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I see some of the inspiration for this chapter was from smallville.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
Jay is no Barry Allen
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Great job again. Nice to see you delving deeper into the DC Universe.
spirit117 chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Cool chapter Nomad, Selina may want to rethink that bit about him flying. She may be getting that call sooner than she thinks; also nice little cameo with Bruce.

Keep up the great work.
6tailedninja chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Most unsuccessful knock-out punch ever. Hilarious!
So does Clark realize he just stranded Chloe in Metropolis?
6tail
King of 2211 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Of course Bruce is emo during this time and Casey is still a dick.
Aghil chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Any normal woman with superman is like mouse under the mountain,the new 52 sm and ww are perfect for each other, .ww need a strong man who can take care of her in every ways, who make her a woman, who can take care of diana and superman also need a strong woman who loves clark ,kal not only superman like lois lane
power couple is perfect and for the last time superman is more humanity in his heart than any character
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
great to see the first flash
Cookie Montser chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Compared to your other fics, this one is pretty grim. Everyone seems to have a messed up life that's just getting worse. DC universe is depressing. Great work. Looking forward to more. And Chloe annoys the hell out of me. She's going around practically approaching these meta-humans head on without thinking about the consequences; good thing she got shot. Maybe she'll actually put that super intelligence to use next time.
Saint Deltora chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Almost as quick as a bolt of lightening -Lighting

A woman leaving a bakery with a bag full of bagels gasped as she felt a gut of wind - 'gust'

I'm already the quickest man alive what more do you want from me." - LO?

He joined the army when he was eighteen; now that he's well into his mid-fifties he didn't regret anything. - I think this would flow better if it was "now that he 'was' well into his mid-fifties"

what if one of these kids is the key to saving the world one day." - LO?

"Then I suggest you start making the impossible possible Garrick unless you want us to activate the bomb in your body. - Comma after "Garrick".

Nate eyes widen a little - 'Nate's' eyes 'widened'

"Control be advised these are innocent people present, - 'there'

She could feel darkness over taking her before she saw him vanish. - 'overtaking' her, together.

"Sir, I've contact the other satellite Task Force X sites and all goes well. - 'contacted'

"Is our good friend Lionel still with his little astronomy group." - LO?

"What about him." - LO?

You understand right." - LO?

The meteor rocks miraculously healed him from his injuries and granted him super-speed which his how he became the fastest man alive. - which 'was' how

You do know that right." - LO?

great in the sack aren't they." - LO?

This chapter was an okay set-up.

Say, will that girl who could see the future appear more in the future? I noticed you spent quite a bit of time on her.
spirit117 chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Nice chapter Nomad, looks like Garrick is in a tough spot.

Keep up the great work.
That Geeky Guy chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
Again greatly written, although i kind of find it a pet peeve that Jay is a meteor freak instead of inhaling heavy water. But i guess for the sake. Of the story it might make sense. I hope you get the speed force in your story for Barry, if he even appears in this