Reviews for Batman Beyond: Neo-Gotham Knights
Phoenix373 chapter 5 . 9/6
Flitwick. :-)
raw666 chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
You know, I usually avoid DC fanfics because usually they suck. They have no orginal plot line and are almsot 100% of time fluff pics if they are not crossovers. This is not such a piece. This well thought out, well written and great story that deserve praise and continue to be devloped. I hope you keep on working on Volume 2, and if not, thank you for what you made and good luck.
Master of Dragons God chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
Master of Dragons God chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Master of Dragons God chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
naruxxsaku20 chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
So are we going get a freaking robin and a batgirl. This universe need a robin.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Nomad, i was your 100th reviewer on this story(still proud). Great work with the Sinister Six. Somehow you've done it again. PLEASE update this when you can and don't worry so much about getting to Vol. 3 of Spidey. Vol. 2 is awesome enough. Just wanted to give you some encouragement and a friendly reminder. So excited for BB vol. 2 to kick off. God bless you, sir.
Saint Deltora chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
suddenly there was a flash of lightening. - 'lighting'

And what are you doing standing here in the dark, - LO?

it was cleared up as there was another flash of lightening. - Again.

"And." Batman returned -LO?

A streak of lightening flashed across the sky - Again.

A streak of lightening flashed across the sky illuminating the suite - 4th time.

she was wearing a revealing black dressed - 'dress'

'181…182….183…Christ McGinnis how long does it take to scare the crap out of an old man.' - LO?

"So Mr. Wayne…Damian, how about you and I leave this dull Gala and head back to my Condominium for a nightcap." - LO?

but there also something about him that was hidden beneath the smile on his face, something that was sinister. - but there 'was'

Damian and held each other's gaze and another tense moment - Damian and 'Lincoln'

"Now what Max, - LO?

She was in the historal section, - 'historical'

There has been no proven fact that Court of Owls even exist and - That 'the' Court of Owls. Also, I think you meant 'ever existed'

Came the thunder and lightening again. - 'lighting'

"I know it's been a while and I'm like the last person you want to see but…can I please stay here for the night. - LO?

I know many of you are wondering why I would choose to move Haly's Circus here to Blüdhaven - 'Haley'

Interesting chapter... I am liking what Dick is setting himself up to do, I also liked the scene between Terry and that guy.
Saint Deltora chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
standing tall and strong as they used their strength to hold several more gymnast - I think it's supposed to be either "gymnasts" or "gymnastics"

'God those lights are hot' he thought to himself but he was brought out of his thought by crowd who were being dazzled by the Flying Grayson's. - By 'the' crowd

when I'm dressed like this you call me the Green Canary. Got it." - LO?

"With what." - LO?

'I just hope he answer's the call but if he doesn't then I can't really blame him.' - No need for the Apostrophe.

He glanced down and at all the people but his eyes locked onto a man that was slowly standing from his seat. - No need for the "and" here.

Brian continued his trek across the beams until hovered right over the man who was sitting in seat two two three. - I think 'he' should be put before "hovered".

Boys will you please secure the Mayor." - LO?

he pushed it aside and spun around with a kick that nailed a clown in the jaw just as he trying to stand to his feet. - "just as he 'was' trying to stand 'on' his feet."

"Why don't you sit tight and wait for the cops to get here." - LO?

The young man walked towards his mysterious Boss who was talking a shapely woman in green. - Who was talking 'to' a shapely woman

"You got some pretty classy moves their sport. - 'there'

"I signaled you because she need help." - 'needed'

What am I trying to bury." -LO?

"It felt good taking those clowns down and seeing them getting their just desserts right." - LO?

"Why Bludhaven." - LO?

This chapter was okay, but I have to say: I really didn't like the way the talk between Dick and Brian went like... can't the mere fact they were around and able to help already be a good enough reason to do so?
Saint Deltora chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Came the plea of Larry Jenkins attorney at law. - Comma after "Jenkins"

women's prison just outside of Neo-GOtham city - The "o" of "GOtham" doesn't needs to be capitalized.

Larry turned to his to handcuffed clients as was about to say something when an old, weathered but strong voice filled the courtroom. - No need to repeat "to"

conscious wouldn't sit well with me knowing that they were stay with you unattended." - that they were 'to' stay with you

"I appreciate the concern your honor but you don't need to worry about me. I can take of myself and those two girls." - comma after "your honor" also, take 'care' of myself.

"If you're that concerned I can tell you that my oldest son…their Uncle will be with me. - Why is "uncle" capitalized?

The twins turned to see their grandma hobbling towards her with their Uncle not far behind her. - Again.

"W-What did you c-call me!" - LO?

"Can't get ride of me that easily." - 'rid'

The wasteland that was Neo-Gotham slums came to life at night. - 'the' Neo-Gotham slums

The old, beaten and worn out streets thumped as low-lives and degenerates that resident - 'resided'

in the massive slum area left thier houses - 'their'

"Oh look Dee Dee, you remember that corner." - LO?

You remember how the guy behind the register pulled out that shotgun and started shooting at us." - LO?

you're a joke and you're gonna stand there and judge me. - LO?

SLAPPP! - I don't see why "P" is repeated.

isn't that right Harley." - LO?

Harleen's eyes widen - 'widened'

Nice chapter, I gotta say... Harleen is such a pitiful being, and I can see why she ended up so angry and irritated as she is right now.

Mind you, I am pretty sure she won't be able to fix her grandchildren, I sure hope she had an honest chance though.