Reviews for Meaning of Life
Cass87 chapter 27 . 5/22
Fav. story! I wanted PiersxSheva. :(
residentkilla chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
*Reads over chapter*
Oh thank god! She's still alive. It's sad to lose the nice ones. Sherry's kinda right about Jake, he tends to go on and off.
residentkilla chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Oh no, I hope what I think happened didn't happen. *clicks next button*
residentkilla chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Lol, I'm kinda more concerned with the queen and her... cancer. So far she's been as generous and loving as Sherry and I admire that in their qualities. I'd be saddened if they passed. I hope not.
Allonah chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Truthfully, I was enjoying the idea of this fic. Unfortunately, the recurring grammar mistakes put me off. :c I like taking my time reading well-planned fics like this, but with yours I had to skim parts so that I wouldn't notice the grammatical errors (I'm sorry!) and that's just a waste. I'd advise you get someone to proofread this, but that's about it. Still a brilliant plot, and I commend you for that!
Ayunat chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Great story and great ending!
Hope to see your new story soon :)
nightsky44 chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Congratulations on finishing your fic! I was having a bad day when I read this and it really made me smile! Everyone's happy! Yay! Even Rebecca's found Billy! I love this fic so much... I'm gonna read it again from the beginning! Good luck on your other fics! I'll be waiting to read them :)
Lone Wolf Man chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
And... Fin. Sad to see that i can longer wait for the next update of this fantastic story. You should have known how it felt like whenever you updated. :'(
Anyways, I wanted to congratulate you for putting up another wonderful Jake/Sherry story to the board with a whopping 300 reviews!

About the final chapters. First off, you did a great work at the sword fight. It was justice you know, rarely anyone can put up a good fight through words.
And the epilogue was just perfect. This is not a sarcastic comment. A happy ending for all (except Wesker, LOL!) XD

Indeed, I shall await until your next fic comes! :)
Foetida chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
You did a great job with the fighting scene, that was amazing.
And when Wesker said to send his regard, all I remember is "The Lannisters send their regards" at the Red Wedding. LOL.
The chemistry of Ada x Leon was totally cute in here, but, I don't know, I felt bad for Claire, just a little bit.
Overall, I really loved the ending :D No one dies, except the bad guy(s)
Well done, Ace. I expecting your next project, can't wait that!
MrsSandraG12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I loved this soooo much. I wasn't sure at first when I saw you had a medieval theme, but I was pleasantly surprised. I love Jake/Sherry and I loved how you developed their characters.

PS sequel please!
Mirialia Paolini chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
I loved your story, I hate ada but she is worthy of my thanks for sabe sherry XD
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
FATASTIC STORY! :D
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
Omg I'm so happy but sad that it's finished! *confused emotions because feelz are off the charts*
This was one hell of a fantastic fic and I'm so happy everything turned out well in the end. Ada was so f-in awesome with her under the radar helping as always, you got her character spot on! lol Leon will never win with her, she's above us all! XD
Aw Jill and Chris ended up together and thank you kindly for the shoutout and PiersxHelena. *squees* I love those two, they are quite intriguing [pixiv got me into them lol] so thanks for adding that little bit for them. :33

Now for Jake and Sherry, by God I am full of sunshine for them. They got the happy ending they both deserved and now will lead the people into a golden rule! I'm so happy everything turned out so perfectly for them - they are perfection personified. And d'aww, Sherbear's pregnant, that's so cute. 3
Excellent work with these two, this fic was 10/10 for sure. :)

I can't wait for more of your works, CK. Looking forward to seeing your fantastic works again in the future.
*hugs*

-Vio
CoolCat0720 chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
Oh thank god she didn't die! I almost had a heart attack! Lol Can't wait for ur new project! I'm sure it will be as great as all the rest!
CoolCat0720 chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I get wat u mean. Pulling off a fight of any kind thru words is always tough! Just to let u kno I didn't read the epilogue so I'm freaking out right now!