Reviews for Covert Warfare
Kairi chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
It's been so long since I opened buy oooh boy, I've been following you since mind games back in 2012 and I'm soo happy to see the ending, it was amazing ride since the beginning, tbh there is almost nothing of this two and I'm happy we have such and amazing writer like yourself and I'm gonna admit it I wanted to believe Anya wasn't the evil mastermind all alone but daaamn you sure gave her reasons and ways to do all that, and I'm kinda confused too with the whole GOW 4 thing with JD being Anya a and Marcus son, I haven't played it but I hope they mention he is adopted or something idk, anyway whatever you have planned for this series or for this pairing be sure I'll be there to read it and follow it to the end :D
Deaven chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
Oh and thank you for mentioning me, I will always show my love and appreciation on all of your stories! I don't give much of ideas because I think you are great and I hope o get there one day! Thank you! Loved it and always will!
Deaven chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
Avaya, first of all I want to say that you are one of the greatest writers I've came across, you inspire me so much to write and learn new words in English, since English is not my first language.
Second, thank you so much for this chapter and writing this amazing story that I will never forget! My favourite game and my favourite writer here, will always be here! I will always follow your stories because has I said you encourage me to write and learn new words.
Third, this was one of the most awesome chapters! I loved this story! And believe me I will wait until gears 4 comes out and I hope you will make a storie out of it! THANK YOU! Thank you so much for inspiring me and for an awesome writer! You will always have my support!
Deaven chapter 9 . 7/29/2016
OMG YES FINALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE. You inspire me so much thanks for being the most wonderful writer please continue this fanfic about my favourite game!
DragonRider13025 chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Wow, I have gone through so many emotions with this chapter. I was super happy to finally be able to read it once I got home and then was UTTERLY DESTROYED. I kid you not I had to pause during one of the page breaks for about twenty minutes.

First of all, I need to thank you for all the hard work that went into this. It was a rollarcoaster from start to finish, and I mean that in a good way. I don't think I have ever read a fanfiction that got into the character's head as well as you portray Baird's thoughts and conflicts. Even just the little bit about him noting that he maybe didn't notice the guards in Hoffman's office the first time- that's the kind of writing that brings believability to the characters. Sorry, i must compliment your writing at all times because its my absolute favorite.

Ugh, poor Marcus. POOR BAIRD...but MARCUS... I love how you write him he's so fucking- GRUNTS. He's so good. He's quiet and doesn't say much, but what he does say always hits the nail right on the head. You portray him beautifully, as you do all of the characters you write. (Though I especially loved the moment Baird and Marcus shared through the bars in the holding cell. It was very heart-wrenching.)

Thank you for writing another chapter and continuing your amazing story for the sake of your readers. You have no idea how much that means to me and I'm sooo so so so soooo thankful. Honestly. It's such a gift to read more of your writing, and even if this chapter was just TORTURE to read- it's what makes me love Covert Wardare and Mind Games so much. The raw emotions you get out of it is just outstanding. I am glad I finally get to leave a review (even though I needed a day to recuperate from that mother fucking ENDING) for you and thank you! Although I'm not sure if this is the last chapter since the 'complete' was not tagged onto the story. IT COULD END HERE but... there could also be a chance Baird survived. IT could go either way and I'm not sure if you meant to do that on purpose, EITHER WAY I'M DEAD. DEAD.
Fera Grelle Zanil chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Nooooooooo NOOOO Why do you have to make me cry?!

Oh my goodness...
Deaven chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
Omg i'm in tears, i didnt want baird to die i'm so sad, i wanted them to have a good ending but i guess that what baird did, was the right thing for marcus... I wish they were still alive
Ithiin chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
I was so excited about this story having a recent update until I realized it was November of last year :c please don't tell me this story has been abandoned so close to the end.
COGGear021 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
PLEASE FINISH IT OMG.
Fera Grelle Zanil chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Took me two days to read all of this! A CLIFFHANGER?! SERIOUSLY?! *huffs, tears up* that's su mean...
Dimepiece18 chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Hmm...poor guy lol. Did Anya have a hand in the letter mix up I wonder? Intense cliffhanger I hope you don't have writers block :p
Deaven chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Omg i love so much your fanfic's. Mind Games and this, omg please continue pleeeeeeeeease. I want to know what will happen :DDD Please!
Sneaky-Monkey11 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
cannot wait for an update!
oli chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Loathe and love cliffies, it keeps the readers interested. But, please update...soon if possible. This was a nice treat while going through finals.
silentfyre chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I've been waiting so long for an update and here it is. I was very excited to see another chapter to this wonderful story. I hope you update soon I am literally hanging for more. I love the dream sequence at the beginning by the way.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »