Reviews for Hijacking Berk
*you example
Your example
MelodiousMusic chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
ddogirl chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Its midnight. I randomly burst out laughingat the end of this chapter and im more or less sure my parents think im insane.
Spectrum chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
in the Christmas spirit could you have them doing, y'know, Christmas things? Picking out a tree and whatnot? That would be good yes please thank
Neila-Louve chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
It's the first thing I read in english on this site. And it's so amazing! I love it! Hic's revenge is really funny :D
I follow you now, be carefull ;)
loozje chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
okay I have two prompts for you.

1. Jack pretents Hiccup is sleeping beauty (because hiccup likes to sleep in) and must battle the ferocious toothless ( who is a dragon in jack's little fantasy) to wake the sleeping princess.

2. in chapter 7, Hiccups cousins know about jack. So during a family dinner they mention how Hiccups boyfriend is so cool. ( because they totally know) so now the rumor about hiccups infamous and mysterious boyfriend goes around the town of berk, causing all sorts of problems. suchs as stoick and astrid wanting to meet the guy, to see if they think he's good enough for hiccup. to the rest trying to find out exactly who it is and everybody getting the wrong assumptions, but a very good insight in who everyone ships hiccup with.
Kaoru Anderson chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
This story is awesome. Jack sounds like my brother when he wants sweets or something with sugar.
Delph1762 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Juste...XD Ah ah ah !
Vous êtes mon rayon de soleil en ce moment ! Vos chapitres me redonnent le sourire !
"Sweating. Hate to tell you but you're going to live." Cette réplique m'a tué xp

Pauvre Jackie ! x')
Je l'imagine qui s'accroche à un arbre, ou essayant d'accrocher le sable pour ne pas qu'Hiccup le traîne '

Du coup, avec vos "ICE CREAM!" vous m'avez donné faim...Bye ! Je vais manger :P
fellowhijacker chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You should make one where hiccup is gone for the day and jack and toothless go on a little adventure and jack gets lost and toothless kinda ditches him and when hiccup gets home jack is chasing toothless with a frying pan or tothless is just frozen on the couch next to him and the house is a mess and hiccup is like, wtf?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
You should make one where hiccup gets a part time job at a daycare to sub for his friend ( prefferably fishlegs) and jack wants to help to! And another one of jack alone for the day and him going on a misadventure with toothless and hiccup coming home and everything is totally wrecked and jack and toothless are under a table and hiccups totally like, wtf?
kailenmara chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Angsty moment where hiccup finds out how Jack died?
PaperPlane52 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
that was the cutest
Whos in the tardis chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is so cute! You should write a chapter where hic and jack go shopping for furniture at ikea. Keep posting.