Reviews for CTA Dreams
Tiggy318 chapter 100 . 5/1
Great story! !
GothicTemptress chapter 100 . 1/4
Noel mentioned you in a convo on facebook and I remember our conversation about living downtown, from so long ago. I really enjoyed this story! It was light, fun, hot and flew by as I moved from chapter to chapter! Excellent job on this! I love seeing the settings in a place I know - some of those CTA platforms really are gross! ;) So glad they have a happy ending!

Becca
EmmettRose chapter 100 . 11/29/2014
Wow, I thought this was one of the best multi-pov's I have read! Usually when they try and put others in the mix it just takes away from Edward and Bella but not this story it flowed so natural. The only thing I had a problem with was it ended before letting us see Edward and Bella married and with t least a family on the way. Thanks for sharing!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 89 . 11/8/2014
If Emmett and Edward knew that Jasper wanted to ask Bella out and that he put her in the category with Esme as the perfect woman... Yeah, that would seal their hate for him. Wise men know when to keep their mouths shut.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Man I thought Rose was about to get a smack down Esme style.

Carlisle is ever so tactful *rolls eyes*

Bella was giggling because Emmett actually physically made the fist pump and hip thrust that se was mentally making.

Blondie will live to see another day. She has no idea how close she came to a smack down though. Esme and Bella both would have had a field day with her.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 25 . 11/7/2014
"Don't worry about it, doll. I'm the bigger and better Cullen," I purr and flash my killer dimples. She gives me a phenomenal bitch-brow and I'm instantly in love. - - - - I'm seriously crushing on Emmett.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Edward and a private balcony.. Yes and please.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
I like Emmett. Although I'm feeling sorry for him too. Carlisle likes traumatizing him, it would seem.

"Cello-hello" made me giggle. ;)
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
The messiness of sex with a dress so tight you can't wear undies... Yep, I'd say she needs to clean up in a hurry.

That is the very first time I've ever read a Carlisle/Esme lemon.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
Holy smokes Mama and Papa C have no shame! I so wasn't expecting them to do all of that, in public no less. Poor Edward would be mortified if he knew. Goodness, imagine if Emmett and Bella were to turn around?!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Bring on the Diva!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Poor Edward is so awkward. But in his defense, their relationship is only about 2 hours old. :)

Yay, over 1,000 reviews now!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Love Papa C giving him the "I'm a stud" eye while he feels up Mama C. LOL!

At least Bella can't say she doesn't know what she's getting in to. She's right in the thick of things already. ;)
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Papa C still has the hots for Mama C. Love it! He seems pretty handsy too. They got married after 6 weeks too.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
I wish Bella could hear me chanting "Do it! Poke him in the belly." I want to hear Emmett giggle like the Dough boy. ;)
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »