Reviews for CTA Dreams
ChristyWIX chapter 100 . 6/24
Why did Bella and Edward wait so long to get engaged? Why did we not get any Bella and Edward in this epilogue? Certainly didn't need an Alice happy ending, when she was so crappy to Bella. So, that was ery odd. Oh well. Aside from the odd ending, I rather enjoyed this story. Liked that you fit some Charlie in this. He was fun. Thinking of pulling his gun upon Emmett stealing a cupcake. Then Edward popping in, clueless, doing the same. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 6/23
I really rather like that you've got three separate stories running together within this one story. That they all tie together, is fantastic. Very fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/23
Okay, Carlisle and Esme getting it on during the show, WITH Bella and Emmett right there, was hilarious. Emmett realizing halfway through their ministrations, was equally funny. Bella figuring it out afterwards, had me nearly crying. Rosalie after Edward, was disturbing. However, her backing the eff off when she realized he was very much taken, was commendable. Allowing Emmett to swoop in and claim his prize. She seemed okay with that.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/23
That was all kinds of funny. Carlisle hollering for Esme to come back to the pantry to finish sexin' him up. Bella was loving it . . . barely holding in the giggles. Fun stuff.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/23
Point of fact: If you poke my husband's flat tummy, he will giggle just like the Pillsbury Doughboy . . . on purpose, each time. It is something he's done our whole twenty-seven plus years together. That said, this chapter made me giggle just for that alone.
JustARead chapter 100 . 11/11/2016