Reviews for Merlin at Hogwarts Book 3
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
I'm really hoping you're not going to make Mordred bad. He was my favorite characters and I hated that they turned him bad.
Matthew W Bigham chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
If you ask me Snape is a complete Asshole.
This-One-Whose-Pelt-Held-Ash chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Huh, I was actually thinking that it would be Balinor...
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Wait... Is Nimueh an Animagus and secretly Freya's cat?! O.O
bea chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
great job. I love your books make sure you keep writing them your terrific.
Cali chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Great story telling! Love the Merlin and Harry potter references with your own twist on them.
Queen Sound chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
This was an amazing story.
BreathingMagic chapter 23 . 2/4/2015
Oooooh, your Little note at the end got me all excited about the next book! :D
Admittedly, Nimueh was always one of my most favourite Antagonists, and her epic FIREBALL battle with Merlin was just so much more - well, EPIC than all the throing-people-around fights with Morgana later on. She also seemed like a well rounded character, just doing her Thing and being quite happy about poisening People and stuff. So I'm actually very happy to see her so involved in this.
Mordreds presence annoys me though, can't the sly Little git jst stick with some god damn People from his own grade instead of weaseling around Merlin and Co... Lupin was perfectly right to draw the Connection between him and Wormtail. Okay, onwards! :)
BreathingMagic chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
-.- I hate you.

I mean, I obviously don't, but - You get the gist. Freya... :'(
BreathingMagic chapter 18 . 2/4/2015
Freya! Noooooooo! Oh you're gonna have her bitten by Lupin, I just know it! So she has to turn into a Monster in this life as well - gaaah how could you! :O

Really hope I'm wrong about this... :/
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
NIMUEH! :O Will history ever stop repeating itself...? :(
Btw, if you kill Freya off as well in this Story, I'm afraid I might have to hunt you down and drown you in the lake of Avalon. Just a heads up.
IStalkMyFandoms chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
i like the snape merlin bonding too
IStalkMyFandoms chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
I like that Merlin's biggest fear was camelot uther
Guest chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
This series seriously deserves more attention than it's gotten. It's amazing! You're amazing! I can't wait to move on to book 4!
A Fellow Reader chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
This is a very interesting story, and I love how you've integrated Merlin and pals into the Harry Potter Universe. I've read Books 1 and 2, and I have to say you did an amazing job.