Reviews for The Annoucement
I liked it!
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
So sweet , loved it
Joseph Liverar chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Good, I like it, can't wait to read more.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Aww this was very sweet! I do agree that i don't think Mercy would be this mushy, at least not at first. I think she would be a little scared and apprehensive at first until she got over the shock, then she would be giddy. LOL

Great job.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Let's see...she's a shifter who (No matter what he says) is related to Coyote. If they have any sense at all they're gonna ask Gordon Seeker to be involved in this. Perhaps even move the pack out to the Rez for the duration.

Now then, because she's a shifter and he's a werewolf, the obvious compromise is to make at least some of the pups Wolf Shifters...which would require Wolf to become involved.

The single thing that makes Bran as dangerous as he is, is the fact that HE has no higher ranking wolf to lean on...but if Wolf suddenly has avatars in the form of Mercy's kids that gives him a toe in the door, via natural progression, to dominate and CLAIM Bran.

If Wolf takes Bran as one of his Avatars, Wolf will NORMALIZE the werewolves as a species, fix the problem with procreation they have and otherwise stabilize them...and it would be a natural result of Mercy having Wolf Shifters in her kids.

Is that where this is going?
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awesome! I have never read this series before hut I want to try it. I have always liked stories with werewolves in them.
TwixyReitz chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is so cute!
emmalilly21 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
D'Awwww
Simone Frank chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You should definately tell the rest of this story, its good
WolfandVampire chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So sweet! I love how she told him too! Yay! Baby Hauptman!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I don't think this would be considered AU simply because the news of impending motherhood as been known to soften the toughest people. Giddiness isn't uncommon and it's well placed in a situation like this. It wasn't at all extreme and I thought the characters were portrayed well- enjoying their moment of happiness. I am a fan of this series and I'm excited to see this one-shot. Brilliant, Philli. I loved it.