Reviews for Legacy
This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read. It was the first fanfic and it will always be the one that I love the most.
creeperslayer239 chapter 69 . 5/5
i am so happy to see that the author got progressively better at grammar. to the point where there was practically no errors while in the beginning it was simply painful to read. Good job author.
Highcat chapter 2 . 5/3
Y'know madara was the equivalent of Obama in the naruto world(you may not know who he is but you know exactly what he looks like)
yrlastin chapter 52 . 5/2
destroy their eyes... or take them!
thrillemotion chapter 2 . 5/1
I cannot believe i just read the last chapter by accident well starting from the beginning now
This is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing this with us, I read all 69 chapters. God bless
Dante Simmons chapter 1 . 4/28
best Naruto fanfic ever
Thatbooooi chapter 10 . 4/27
Story makes no damn sense but it’s fun to read tho
Legendary
Amazing
6942069 chapter 69 . 4/18
The best part is how the last chapter is #69
StarDragon001 chapter 69 . 4/18
Damn! What a wild ride! One of the best fanfics that I have ever read!
Nae Nae3 chapter 69 . 4/11
Love the story
secret love writer chapter 4 . 4/6
I can't get over the fact that timeskip wise this story seems to think that 5 5 20 80
not that changing those numbers would fix the underlying problem of timelines just not matching up
Sage of Seventh Sins chapter 4 . 4/6
Too much minor inconsistencies that keep popping up is annoying, as well as your paragraph structure that painfully picture presents a demolitioned skyscraper...
Yeah, true you have built a 100 floored building but sadly it got scraped by megaton C4 explosion scattered around it's foundation ground floor and pillars.
6,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »