Reviews for Legacy
eeveetheimmortal chapter 6 . 10/16
improvements could be made on punctuation but otherwise, 10/10

P.s. im a high school student no make fun XP
nugya chapter 1 . 10/14
story is great. have potntial but nruto seems too overconfident.
arsalan.rex chapter 5 . 10/7
Dammit... So many plot holes.. I'm just gonna leave this fic
arsalan.rex chapter 4 . 10/7
Now once again I'd like to address a common theme in naruto Fandoms, sharingan does not wakes easily... Sasuke saw his entire clan killed, his parents were killed before his eyes and even so his doujutsu did not came to life... Secondly, jinchuriki are like bragging right to a village they show the village's power, no kage will ever allow its weapons to come to harm. Compare it to a mobile nuclear station, people may be afraid after chernobyl accident but neither they would ever attack a nuclear station nor would leaders of the state ever allow it to come to danger. So,the angry Mob plot is both cliché as well as idiotic. Lastly, despite all positive views it got, kurama is still a force of nature made with pure evil chakra, certainly NOT a babysitter. And as a bonus allow me to point one more plot hole, kurama inside naruto is Yang chakra not Ying chakra so it make no sense when you say naruto using fox's ability to sense its surroundings, it would be very very hard to do so since a Yang focuses on raw power not to mention sudden influx of such amounts of chakra would destroy his barely 5 yrs body...
arsalan.rex chapter 4 . 10/7
I sense a fundamental error, only those with direct Uchiha parents can bear sharingan else there would have been more non-uchiha sharingan users, so naruto would never have sharingan . Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong but, only mangekyou can create tsukiyomi and in 3rd chapter you've shown Minato using it, so if Minato can use tsukuyomi can he not use izanagi to come back after he died, you can say that Minato held deal with shinigami but then again inazagi created amaterasu , tsukiomi and susanoo and all three are capable against divine beings. So conclusion: if Minato had mangekyou he would never have died even better he could have easily defeated kurama or controlled it.
No good new techniques keep popping out with menial storyline
Thallion chapter 10 . 9/29
I loved the pics! way better than some other people's.
jmccalmont11 chapter 18 . 9/28
How interesting has a pervy grin
panda1738 chapter 69 . 9/23
took me a few weeks to read everything but it was worth it
sandeepsai1234.ss chapter 4 . 9/22
Um ...in ur earlier chapter and this , u had a timeline differnece , Madara had Minato after 10 years , but u gave 1 st hokage died foe 80 years , during kyuubi attack , but minato came at 20 years before the attack , so its kinda confusing
Lucky chapter 69 . 9/19
I really love this story.. My third time reading it. But to be honest the starting chapters seemed a bit rushed and kind of a little above average but with time your writing improved to a whole new level. Towards the end its just magnificent... And the idea with madara. I totally loved it.
Looking forward to the new chapters of its bleach sequel (it's quite nice too)
All the best and thanks for such a beautiful story
gi chapter 69 . 9/18
the best fanfic ever made to existence
YukiNonShita chapter 1 . 9/18
Blue September it's the Clan Restoration Act (or CRA for short.) It's kinda of a law where it would be implemented if a famous, and I mean famous clan of the village, would only have a single member left. It would be implemented at the age of 18 or once said sole memsoleof the clan has to reach Chunin (or Jounin idk which one.) Though I'm not sure if I'm truly correct with this.
Blue September chapter 1 . 9/17
Whats the CRA?
Francois1989 chapter 28 . 9/15
She's hemophobic but beats her former teammate to a BLOODY pulp..
5,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »