Reviews for Legacy
LordofTerror chapter 13 . 9/20
giving opponets information on your skills Is Naruto really that stupid?
LordofTerror chapter 12 . 9/20
thunders could be heard I think you mean Thunder
LordofTerror chapter 12 . 9/20
you having Naruto explain every little thing to people is getting old he deserves to not tell everyone every little detail of his life
That pansy chapter 10 . 9/15
I've read it a lot of times.. This story is one of my favorite. But no matter how many times I read it, I come to same conclusion... The starting chapters need to be rewritten...
It's very clear that you grew up a lot as a writer during the course of this story. The ending stuff is very good but the beginning is very crude... It's too fast and somewhat illogical (the naruto parts)
But it's a very good story, I love it
AJPhoenix74 chapter 69 . 9/15
This is now the third time i've read the story and all I want to say is Thank you for such a phenomenal story one of the best I know
I know the truth but no your not evil your a troll
silentreaper25 chapter 11 . 9/14
tsukuyomimoon reader"
amaterasuheavenly illumination"
and I forgot susanoo buts definately not translatable to a god
Meh chapter 1 . 9/6
Metric systems are the only systems. Multinational curriculums for the go!
Gogonaruto chapter 30 . 9/8
Yo
ladyres chapter 33 . 9/4
I'm glad you killed her she a horrible character
LoreVarnes chapter 1 . 9/4
Hey, I’m sorry, but the sentence structure is a bit abrasive and repetitive. If you want to fix that, I offer my services, although I can see why you may want to do it yourself. I haven’t read the fic (the sentence structure bugs me), but if you want me to diversify the sentence text then I will be happy to do so.
ladyres chapter 17 . 9/4
Naruto would be uchiha because of his grandfather senju and uzamaki because his grandmother is both sighs you really need not to discard one clan for the others
percyvaldezpotter jinchiruki chapter 1 . 8/23
This story is one of the best , if not the best OP/Godlike Naruto fanfics on this site, and it is just the right mix of long , predictable , and unpredictable, that you can read multiple times ,but still enjoy it each time. Great job , you are one of my favorite authors.
akd311 chapter 10 . 8/19
bad, impossibly bad, my eyes are bleeding from amaterasu overuse bad.
MrFloridaMan chapter 1 . 8/18
I know he would probably get stomped, but you should do a momoshiki versus Naruto one shot for this fic
5,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »