Reviews for Legacy
YES! YOU KILLED OFF SAKURA! :D
Galeiam chapter 2 . 9/21
uhhh...Saidame?
Galeiam chapter 1 . 9/21
Awe...hate seeing Anko paired with anyone other than the protagonist.

So much innuendo wasted.
DAMN DUDE! ! Or gurl. This story is AMAZING! Ill read it since morning, and now is midnight. I still cannot stop reading it. Good jod and keep it up!
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 9/19
Why do you keep jumping around from past to present tense when you're describing things or using dialogue? That's not how it's supposed to happen, pick on or the other.
08BlackRoseQueen80 chapter 69 . 9/12
I love your story, it's my favorite and I think I've read it 3 times and it still amazes me. You're such a great writter, really, you're good because I just can't stop reading once I start so now I'll start with Eternal Guardians.
I've passed this story up so many times its not even funny. It comes up on every one my Naruto fanfic searches but I never gave it a chance because you very first author note says it has Kakashi/Anko which is a pairing that I loath. In fact the only problem I had with the story was all the secondary pairings. The only pairings I liked were Naruto/Hinato, Minato/Kushina, Itachi/Nao and Hashirama/Mito.

I'm so glad I gave this story a chance and it only got better as it went on. Its obvious that your talents as a writer grew throughout the whole story.

I'll be moving on to the sequel next!
XxInu KoibitoxX chapter 13 . 8/31
THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING STORY EVER!
NaruHinalover55 chapter 3 . 8/28
ay
monksarecrazy chapter 1 . 8/27
Rereading this for the Third time, I just love the story.
stryboy chapter 65 . 8/23
There is a problem with your math. If they were in there for what seems like 2 years 1 month and 24 days, assuming the extra month is only 30 days, and Naruto's tsukuyomi is 1 second equals 1 day, irl they would have been doing the tsukuyomi for only approximately 13 minutes. 2 years 730 days 1 month(30 days) 24 days 784 days. 784 days 784 seconds. 784 seconds to minutes would make it 13 minutes and 4 seconds. If they had been in the tsukuyomi for an hour it would roughly had been about 4-5 years. You said they had been it for a couple hours, assuming you meant 3 hours, they would have been in the tsukuyomi for roughly a decade and a half. Oh and I absolutely love your story. It is amazing.
0Shard0 chapter 18 . 8/20
Meh could've made him have multiple contracts
0Shard0 chapter 13 . 8/19
Ehhh... Some of it doesn't even make sense. I for one would keep Kushina an Uzumaki but you could add some Senju in there for Kushina's mother or father be a Senju. I would make Madara Uchiha Minato's Grandpa, Naruto's great grandfather and make Madara's child marry a Namikaze, (boy or girl, I don't really care) thus comes Minato. Ya know maybe when I get a solid idea for a story I'd most likely make one. I should really take my own advice...
0Shard0 chapter 12 . 8/19