Reviews for Legacy
Is Sakura really that bad?
Anni banny chapter 24 . 5/19
This was such a bomb ass chapter. Wow so awesome dude
Yeah he does
False on zetsu. Unless I am mistaken zetsu clones turn into trees when they die
Makuro767 chapter 32 . 5/15
The Nara are hella deadly in a forest or places with shades. Heck, I bet they're unstoppable in dark places like the cavern system
Makuro767 chapter 25 . 5/15
All the Nnnnooooo I'm reading as the same as the Nnnnooooo from Paripi Koumei
Makuro767 chapter 8 . 5/14
As a cat lover I am horrified
Seriously
I'll have to go hug my cat after this. Animal abuse is no joke to me, especially considering I know how a pained scream from a cat sounded like. I heard it when a kitten yowled from being crushed by a reversing car. That is not something to joke about...

AT ALL...
Max chapter 12 . 5/11
giving naruto EMS and making him deal with some weakling is a really boring plot DVP.
Max chapter 5 . 5/11
ch5 naruto is not talking but giving speeches, also he's giving speeches like an old politician.
ch3 LoL, he is Madara's son and can't control the Kyuubi? LoL talk about Bad Plot!
lara5170 chapter 36 . 5/9
Wouldn't they have been brought back to life naked or did he make them clothes?
sunsetsunshine chapter 26 . 5/3
"Brother" is a term used for a boy you share a parent with. "Sibling" is the gender-neutral alternate to this term and is used for anyone you share a parent with, with nothing to do with gender. "Sister" is used for girls you share a parent with. "Brothers", "siblings", and "sisters" are the respective plural versions of this. English grammar and referrals are complicated.
HurZysn chapter 69 . 5/2
Had to go back and reread the story after a few years of last reading it and just like then I still love the story one of the best on FF
Proslayers chapter 46 . 4/28
very good
Ohma chapter 6 . 4/26
wow man, you absolutely suck at dialogues
6,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »