Reviews for Legacy
The plot is too fast paced too slow down a little but good effort
The characters r hella overrated here man like hinata is so cringe and naruto isnt even himself anymore, all his endearing qualities aren't present and he's just a shadow of a serious minato and madara, more like the older obito except not as likable. You also made Sasuke a very bad character without understanding the background and qualities of Sasuke. He's not just a typical hero and cares about others in his own during genin days. Hinata is way too overrated too, she's naturally shy and isn't that strong in the beginning. Also, naruto just suddenly changing from deadlast in a freaking day is too crazy even for ffs. This ff is just bad with the characters tho I guess the plot and jutsu ideas are ok.
No hate but the entire thing is just unrealistic even for an anime. Naruto and Hinata are being so ooc its cringe. I'm done with this ff and read only 3 chps. _
yoboypokey15 chapter 41 . 7/27
You shall no PEIN
jayydasimp chapter 1 . 7/24
this book is on Wattpad bruh
This story is sooooo awesome
rageouss chapter 35 . 7/4
are you fucking kidding me? JUST KILL HIM
rageouss chapter 21 . 6/27
such trash, holy god.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 6 . 6/26
kawaii desu ne
It’s been a while since I read this and I did bother rereading but what chapter did Yugito get captured
thiagopds13 chapter 36 . 6/19
And I will be stopping around here that was way over the top for me.
I love this series so far I was referred it by a guy in a YT comment section truly dope work thus far
SecretStrm chapter 23 . 5/31
he learned what a pure blooded Uchiha when he graduated (12 yrs)
flashback has Kurama and him mentioning it at 9
SecretStrm chapter 19 . 5/31
"she belongs to the village" is a crazy statement
Anni banny chapter 49 . 5/30
Wow this chapter was amazing. I lived the fighting and the just so much danmmmm
6,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »