Reviews for Legacy
Makuro767 chapter 8 . 5/14
As a cat lover I am horrified
Seriously
I'll have to go hug my cat after this. Animal abuse is no joke to me, especially considering I know how a pained scream from a cat sounded like. I heard it when a kitten yowled from being crushed by a reversing car. That is not something to joke about...

AT ALL...
Max chapter 12 . 5/11
giving naruto EMS and making him deal with some weakling is a really boring plot DVP.
Max chapter 5 . 5/11
ch5 naruto is not talking but giving speeches, also he's giving speeches like an old politician.
ch3 LoL, he is Madara's son and can't control the Kyuubi? LoL talk about Bad Plot!
lara5170 chapter 36 . 5/9
Wouldn't they have been brought back to life naked or did he make them clothes?
sunsetsunshine chapter 26 . 5/3
"Brother" is a term used for a boy you share a parent with. "Sibling" is the gender-neutral alternate to this term and is used for anyone you share a parent with, with nothing to do with gender. "Sister" is used for girls you share a parent with. "Brothers", "siblings", and "sisters" are the respective plural versions of this. English grammar and referrals are complicated.
HurZysn chapter 69 . 5/2
Had to go back and reread the story after a few years of last reading it and just like then I still love the story one of the best on FF
Proslayers chapter 46 . 4/28
very good
Ohma chapter 6 . 4/26
wow man, you absolutely suck at dialogues
Ohma chapter 4 . 4/26
way too fast paced, the characters don't feel alive you should describe their actions while they spoke otherwise it just feels like they're standing still reading from a script.
stan rules chapter 44 . 4/25
you put a leash on shikamaru? that's gold!
gauravdewani0126 chapter 69 . 4/23
I love uuuuu START ETERNAL GUARDIANS BETS FANFIC EVER READ AND I MEAN EVERRRR
Ryan chapter 69 . 4/18
Your writing definitely improved over time, I'm glad I stuck with it through the start.
Aedwards179 chapter 64 . 4/15
they definitely should've destroyed the rinnegan.
Aedwards179 chapter 60 . 4/15
oh him putting on the cloak is just weird.
6,372 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »