Reviews for Legacy
Aedwards179 chapter 25 . 4/14
Leaf won't have sand but they'll might have Kumo.
Aedwards179 chapter 20 . 4/14
So, EMS, Full Kyuubi control and all 8 gates. can anyone actually beat Naruto?
Aedwards179 chapter 13 . 4/14
damn so he can get the rinnegan. he has both Hashirama and madaras DNA
Aedwards179 chapter 13 . 4/14
i really hate when fanfics just have Naruto yell at, attack and threaten the council. Its such a simple and stupid shortcut for the author to do instead of actually letting him have a law battle with the council. and it kinda demeans his entire point. he's trying to show them he's not the kyuubi but he just attacks and threatens everyone who he doesn't like who disagrees with him
Aedwards179 chapter 11 . 4/14
why would the enemy know his academy ranking to where they'd underestimate him? that's just fucking dumb
Aedwards179 chapter 9 . 4/14
God damnit it's that same shitty Sasuke template. at least give him actual real emotions. he's just a template that only says "I'm an Uchiha. I'm elite. that power should be mine." nothing else. I fucking hate that template. its so common and cliche.
Aedwards179 chapter 8 . 4/14
I hope he can make a seal to hide his eyes like on most sharingan Naruto fanfics.
Aedwards179 chapter 7 . 4/14
I'd imagine the Uchiha have a giant jutsu library. I mean look how many kakashi by himself has copied. the entire clan over the course of their time in konoha and the wearing clans era? they probably have almost every jutsu in existence
Aedwards179 chapter 7 . 4/14
no way Hinata could make a shadow clone. Hyuuga have good chakra control but not ridiculous reserves. she'd die from chakra exhaustion.
Aedwards179 chapter 6 . 4/14
this feels kinda soulless. its long as hell and has a pretty high rating so I'm gonna give it a shot. but it feels soulless.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 4/14
random though. the sharingan would be OP as fuck for learning seals. imagine how good Minato would be as a seal master of he actually had the sharingan.
brandonmunoz499 chapter 1 . 3/25
Would have been better without everyone coming back to life
Luciendar chapter 62 . 3/24
So Madara can somehow use Rinnegan abilities WITHOUT a Rinnegan? That's stupid.
Luciendar chapter 60 . 3/24
Your number four there, in your similarities of the groups, was a bit misleading. The one defining difference is that Hinata wouldn't let Naruto lose himself as Konan did Pein.
hiraishin is tobirama’s jutsu you bitch
6,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »