Reviews for Legacy
nice
lucavento chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
ok
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
I gotta agree with DarkRequiem on the view of the villagers. its kind of rare to see stories here where the villagers actually change their view of naruto without having like half of them killed or proving beyond any doubt that he is the fourths son. just food for thought. maybe you could also go at an angle where some people (cough*the council*cough) finally realize that their wasting there time on sasuke as he is an arrogant egotistical jerk, and maybe some redemption for the hyuuga, like make Hanabi sympathize with hinata. again just a thought. overall love the story.
Iyuke chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Hi,
really a great start for your story keep it up :-)
Does Hinata still habe the cagedBird seal or was Naruto already able to remove it?
*vote vor more Sasuke and Sakura bashing with a bit civil councile* :-)
dbtiger63 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Cool FF so far. Looking forward to seeing how things progress as Naruto and Hinata's skills become public. With the cage bird seal still in place, Hinata is vulnerable to most Hyuugas who will hate her being better than them. At level 10 seal master, Naruto should be able to break it somehow.

Thanks

DB
SinObscura chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Ok so... first thing first I just want to say that I enjoy this story and I am a long time lover of the Naru/Hina pairing. I like your idea of Madara being the grandfather as it will give the story and interesting twist in future chapters and that I am looking forward to. Now that that is out of the way now on to the constructive criticism (if it sounds like I'm being mean I apologize as it is not my intention), this story feels like its missing for a lack better words... chunks. I feel there are to many time skips understandably you want to keep the story going and that's good in fact its very good but I feel as if there could be a bit of fluff here and there and maybe a little bit of character building. Reading the fic I feel like I missed some things like the academy years as maybe it would have been good to show Naruto and Hinata trying to make friends with the other characters and future teammates or maybe a few extra details on his D-rank missions maaaaybe changing the way some of the civilians views on him as lets say he finished the mission in a timely manor or maybe he showed how kind he truly is. I just want to point out again that I do like this fic it just feels like to much of the middle man might have been cut out so I hope maybe my thoughts might be of help. I'm looking forward to future chapters and where you will go with this and future fics you plan on releasing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and remember the power of our imagination is always limitless as long as we are doing something we love, Keep on keepin on
DeadRequiem
shaqunn chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Favourited this story most continue it is epic i am just waiting for more Good job
Shay14 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
There were quite a few errors found in this chapter, perhaps you should proofread. Aside from that I really enjoyed this chapter and I am totally looking forward to the next ones! :D
Strife666 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
I think that naruto has to have a second wife and that will be haku other than hinata...
Argorok chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Interesting story, please keep up the good work.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Like it? I LOVED IT! I loved the way he and hinata showed off!
6,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 413 420 421 422 423 424 425 .. Last Next »