Reviews for Legacy
ZyiareHellsing chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Thanks for the update!
anarion87 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
nice story so far keep up the good work
ZyiareHellsing chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
This is such an awesome story! I have to ask this...does this mean that Naruto's last name is Uzumaki namakazi uchiha?
mako234 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Please continue this interesting story!
tedlay chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Cool story please update asap
Oniix chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
the second you wrote NO HAREM you made me hooked on this like a fish to bait! THANK YOU! and I totally agree there is no romance in harems.
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Hiashi is an ass hole! He better get that damn seal off of her now!
nhalltheway chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Ahh...
First of all, I thought Naruto already told Sandaime about him being an Uchiha in the previous chapter. Or it was just my mistake. :)
Next, it was cool that they are close to each other now but kissing at the age of 8, too young for me. ;)
But this is your story, and as far as I can say, it's honestly good. Please keep going. I'm looking forward to the next one. ;D
nhalltheway chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
So instead of Hinata being kidnapped at 3, you had it at 6. Question though, is Hinata's mother still alive or is dead which would explain Hiashi's cold demeanor.
Off to chapter 6 ;)
nhalltheway chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I'm confused with how you see the year in this story. I mean if Minato would be Madara's son, then he have to be about Hiruzen's age, older than Tsunade and his mentor Jiraiya. Minato should be uhmm... The son of Madara's grandchild.
But this is your story so I'm off to chapter 3 :))
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
This is a great story so far! I can't wait to read more of it! So hinata has been sealed. Is Naruto going to unseal her in the story at some point?
kelnom chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
6,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 415 422 423 424 425