Reviews for Take From Me My Lace
Frick6101719 chapter 17 . 11/13
Ahh it's still so lovely. The relationships are all fabulous and so believable and-like I said last time-the effort to smash this story with canon (there's a pun somewhere in there I'm sure) is delightful. I loved Smaug too! I think you totally found the balance between bag of dicks and suave, charismatic womanizer, and it's easy to imagine a younger, perhaps more naive Bilba falling hard for him.
And Dis is a star, obviously.
Fantastic, in short, my friend :)
Much love, and I will certainly be here again soon
Frick6101719 chapter 8 . 11/12
Oh my stars if this isn't the perfectest little gem I don't know what is! I love how you've kept things so saturated with cannon things while painting a whole new picture; it really is awesome so far. What really got me though was that Beorn's name is one well-placed vowel away from literally translating as "Bear Bear." Fabulous, my friend. I'm going to keep reading now, but you certainly haven't heard the last from me :)
Much love!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 31 . 11/6
Please stop making me read things outside of my fandoms just because you're such an awesome writer. I'm literally not even in this fandom, I just HAD to read it after the first chapter though. You're awesome, thanks for this, I can't wait for the next update XD
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 11/5
*cackles madly for several years* That is the PERFECT way to solve your problems XD
sakurachary chapter 31 . 11/2
Is there plot somewhere in this? It's a nice story though.
CharitinaX chapter 31 . 9/29
This story is like a gem in a coal mine (an arkenstone in a mountain haha). It's utterly brilliant.
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 1 . 9/2
I just found this fic through tumblr and have spent the last three days binge reading, and all I have to say is oh. Dear. LORD! I LOVE THIS FIC! I need more, like reasonably I understand that you have a life and other projects and I totally wouldn't dare press for you to post more, but I really really want to, and I'm trying very hard to restrain myself cause I really like this story and I want to read more.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 31 . 7/24
rootatoottoot chapter 31 . 5/23
I know it's been well over a year, but this story is great! I have a feeling it's going a bit too well though, and it's not going to be pretty if something bad happens in the story. But that's just me. Anyway please update if you have the time!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 7 . 4/13
Aww, I'm a giddy and giggling mess right now! :D
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 31 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to reading more of it.

Can I also say that your version of Smaug is totally creepy, and that I have a bad feeling about the missing phone thing? (And Ori dyed his hair PURPLE! I'm still giggling over that.)
The King in White chapter 31 . 3/17
I'm not usually a fan of this sort of AU, but it's not bad. Well done.
kurokazeryuu chapter 31 . 3/12
Interesting story. I do hope you're planning to update soon. Thanks.
freddieinwonderland chapter 31 . 3/2
hannahinthesky44 chapter 1 . 2/20
Please update this fix! It's an absolute joy to read and I'm dying for the rest of it!