Reviews for Take From Me My Lace
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 31 . 2/23
I have really enjoyed reading this and am sad that it stops here...I really, really want to find out what happens next. It may have been a while, but I really hope that you might be able to continue to update this story to its finish!
PepperCornPie chapter 31 . 11/19/2016
Awesome story and a lovely read.
This is my first read of a AU real world Hobbit story and i love it!
Love how you've done the characters up and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Keep up the fantastic work and have a great day
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 31 . 6/30/2016
This is awesome. I wanted to save reviewing until now. This is one of the best modern AU's I have read, I like how the y are all human but the human dwarves are dwarvey and that Tauriel is elfy and Bilba is hobbity and smaug is dragony. And I know that those aren't words but they are awesome. And I especially like that Thorin calling her burglar seems to be heading towards pet name territory. I think something should happen to one or both of the boys and Bilba getting all maternal and Thorins reaction. Or maybe smaug is responsible for erebors burning. Can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2016
Adore this story - you are a fabulous writer and I hope you'll be able to update this story soon! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/27/2016
Excited to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/27/2016
Oh dear. Bofur Smaug in the same room bad things happening. Lovely chapter as always!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/26/2016
Nice chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
Oh, I'm glad Bilba told Smaug about Thorin - maybe he'll leave her alone now.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
Love the mature way these two handled the truth about Bilba's job. Fabulous chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/26/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
Oh, Thorin. I can tell he's confused. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
Beautiful chapter as always. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
Nice job with the chapter!