Reviews for Take From Me My Lace
RedStalkingDeath chapter 7 . 4/13
Aww, I'm a giddy and giggling mess right now! :D
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 31 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to reading more of it.

Can I also say that your version of Smaug is totally creepy, and that I have a bad feeling about the missing phone thing? (And Ori dyed his hair PURPLE! I'm still giggling over that.)
The King in White chapter 31 . 3/17
I'm not usually a fan of this sort of AU, but it's not bad. Well done.
kurokazeryuu chapter 31 . 3/12
Interesting story. I do hope you're planning to update soon. Thanks.
sexualkindofweird chapter 31 . 3/2
PLEASE CONTINUE!
hannahinthesky44 chapter 1 . 2/20
Please update this fix! It's an absolute joy to read and I'm dying for the rest of it!
Its-AboutTime0830 chapter 31 . 1/24
This story is so frickin cute! Ugh and the writing is amazing as well. UPDATE SOON!
Triscribe chapter 23 . 1/23
I've been happily waiting for Bilba to encounter Dis.
Now, when does she meet Fili and Kili?... :)
Triscribe chapter 9 . 1/22
I know I haven't read that far into this yet, but I'm already in love with it. :)
Beautifully written, great spins on the characters, and a fine sense of humor included!
tigersmeleth chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
Wait...don't leave us hanging!
Saphira113 chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
Somehow I get the very large feeling that Smaug has taken Bilba's phone. Probably to figure out who this new boyfriend is...
Saphira113 chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Tricky tricky with that bike nonsense. I have to say I really thought you meant bicycle the whole time, but I am as happy as Bilba that you meant motorcycle. I was honestly just thinking about how one of my life goals is to have a boyfriend with a motorcycle so that I can ride it.
Cassandra-Jayne chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Hey there,

It's been awhile since your last update but it seems like you've been more active on Archive of our own, Is there particular reason for that?

This sounds a little but more weird when it's typed out but blunt is the best way to go.

Anyways I popped by to re-read your story because I really enjoyed it the first time around and I find the site lacking in good hobbit stories lately - I assume it'll pick up with the last movie? but who knows really,

Anyways I know you've covered a lot on Bilba and Smaug's past and present relationships but I'm actually really interested in maybe seeing some flash backs of their past relationship, even if this is a Thorin based story, maybe some of the good parts of they're relationships and the slight mature ones... WINK.

Haha - I'm so subtle! Oh and I also love your scene with Kili and Fili concerning the magazines - two thumbs up for that!

Thanks,
Cassie
wish the goldfish chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
I'm sad this hasn't been updated in a while , it's a fantastic story :)
Yorush chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Huh, never thought that Neruda was actually known outside the Czech Republic, though I must admit that I only remember his Tales of Lesser Quarter and feuilletons. By the way, I should have asked this after the previous chapter, but why is Dwori so popular? No matter which story I click on (at least with Thilbo pairing) seems to have some Dwori in it too.