Reviews for Butterfly Heart
cztelnik chapter 40 . 3/19
I like how this ended with a temporary truce/alliance but no guarantees for the future. Sometimes those relationships can last the longest.
claraspearing chapter 40 . 3/15
This is an incredibly well written story, I almost completely forgot this was a fan-fiction. The character development and plot was fantastically twisted, I loved it!
naturefire chapter 40 . 3/14
Absolutely fascinating, completely absorbing and incredibly gorgeous.
Ariadne chapter 40 . 3/10
Finished read this story now made me started to watch hannibal tv series again. From first season lol I know it's weird but i can't help it. Your story is too good and reminded me of Hannigram really. Still hope they made season 4...
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 40 . 3/8
Simply perfect bitter-sweet ending for perfect story. i would buy it if i could.
christine.kagak chapter 40 . 2/18
I have been reading this since maybe the beginning of this, and always read it from the start when a chapter came out. And I just love how it played out in the end. I never was able to predict what would happen like most others, so I really quite enjoyed this. And I have never watched Hannibal, but I have seen other fics where there was Hannibal and HP cross-over, or even similar wise to this fic (not the same though).
JackRenee chapter 39 . 2/17
"I'm wondering if I created a monster[...]" XD Love the rapport between Tom and Harry.

Fecking Aurors.
Grania chapter 35 . 2/15
The only reason I'm still reading this is pure morbid curiosity. I have to work very hard to follow this story. There are loads of missing, misspelled and misused words. There are too many possessive pronouns; and you frequently refer to more than one person in a single sentence, so that I have to re-read some passages three or four times to find out who is thinking or feeling what.

And you don't handle transitions between scenes well. At all. They're more like sudden jumps to completely different places with very sudden changes in point of view; and I constantly have to ask myself what I'm missing because it's very difficult to follow what my grandmother would call your "grasshopper brain"-there's no logical train of thought, just jumps from one thing to another.

This may be fairly well-plotted, but your command of the craft is still quite lacking. You have potential, but a slew of very simple details are putting it on shaky ground.
Grania chapter 10 . 2/13
Okay, this is seriously starting to annoy me. There are too many "he's." It makes the story hard to follow because I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out who's doing what-I have to re-read some passages probably three or four times. Very aggravating.

And I'm not 100% clear on how Tom Riddle and Voldemort can exist at the same time as two separate entities. I don't like that, either.

I chose to read this fic for the romantic interaction between the paired characters. You're already a quarter of the way through. Get with the program already.
Grania chapter 3 . 2/12
Okay, help me out here: does Tom want to murder Harry or not? I can't tell.
EmyrsLeFay chapter 40 . 2/6
This might sound a little weird but this story is absolutely beautiful! Like its well written and its just lovely! I also like the picture you have for this story!
Jessicamathews65 chapter 40 . 2/6
Beautiful really beautiful
Beth9891 chapter 40 . 1/22
Lovely end!
Azalea Malfoy chapter 40 . 1/22
hi I love this story I love you thank you so much this is the most beautiful ending I could ever have imagined and literally better than silence of the lambs

please continue writing this is amazing you're amazing ily
Belletristik Aura chapter 40 . 1/12
I have followed this story for years, and I am satisfied with how it came out. I love it. Now I have to watch Hannibal. Thank you for another awesome story.
1,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »