Reviews for Butterfly Heart
ColorMeMonochrome chapter 40 . 10/7
For anyone wondering if they should read this without knowing anything about Silence of the Lambs, do it! It sets you up for the horror themes but otherwise no knowledge needed to enjoy this.

I don't think I knew what was getting into when I opened this fic. Firstly I didn't realize it was an AU that still had magic which was a nice surprise. But this story was so captivating I finished it in a day even though I had real life responsibilities. I loved how you eventually drew a comparison with the two futures of the serial killer and dark lord Voldemort. Loved Harry's development from martyr to something healthy. It was an AMAZING fic that gave justice to what insane circumstances would have to happen for these two to be together.

Childish part of me wishes the ending was more sunshine and daisies but I'm stuck between hoping that there's room for a sequel, appreciating the realism, and hoping it's an unreliable narrator situation. Oh and the Ron thing. But that was also definitely a refreshing surprise so I can't blame you.

The only critiques I have is occasionally there were words/thoughts skipped that prevented a smooth flow, like grammatically. And that I think there should have been a bit more emphasis on Harry being a Horcrux because it was mentioned but then Voldemort kept considering killing Harry and it took me out of the story to try to think about it.

But otherwise this is still probably one of the best complete LVHP fics out there for it's consistent themes and overall sense of everything coming together. Thanks for writing this.
WereBunny87 chapter 40 . 9/1
Omg I love this so muuuuch
Mirage chapter 40 . 7/24
that was an interesting Story an Pairing and also interesting end, they deserve peace, hope they find there place somewhere.
erikabalaclava chapter 40 . 7/23
I started reading it already translated but it always takes so long to update that I could not resist when I saw that it was finished. Great story! And I promise to see Hannibal at some point, you left me intrigued!
mischi2610 chapter 1 . 7/17
It was truly amazing.
I loved it.
Thank you for this masterpiece.
Nephthys52 chapter 40 . 7/15
I never see Hannibal but if its alike this fic maybe I should watch it!
I read it in one week! It's really a good work ! I was totally into the story! I like how you put mindgame it's really interesting. Thank you for this!
Queen L.Avocado chapter 39 . 6/14
Oh my lord. I love all your stories. I have read fates favorite at least three times...although. I'm on ch 39 of this fanfiction...and I'm sorta scared to go further...gahhh. so good
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 40 . 6/13
Don't forget Hermione. Make sure to include her in your safety network. Don't just isolate yourself ally-less. Not sure if Voldemort's immortality extends to Harry-Horcrux. No idea where Stone-Stick-Cloak are.
And yes, you need a hobby. Be it rights of werewolves and vampires, gardening or Potions, politics or inventing, painting or sculpture. You both need a challenge. And you don't have to work in the same field; just in connected fields, complementing each other's strengths. Of course, teaching is an option, too; building your own school maybe. With Severus Snape and Hermione Granger as co-founders? Only, Hermione will note gender bias.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 39 . 6/13
Darn the Aurors. And Harry will fight them, side-by-side with Tom. And dual-Apparate away from them, if they are incompetent enough.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 38 . 6/13
Brilliant! Though I am hurt that a piece of soul was burned so easily.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 37 . 6/13
I hope that young-Tom is too arrogant, that Voldemort-Riddle will destroy the trap. Ideally, he would absorb young-Tom back into Voldemort's soul, thus making sure that neither of them is caged in darkness of locket. Else, kill young-Tom, or somehow destroy the trap.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 36 . 6/13
Lawl. I hope that Harry will take Riddle's side over Tom's. After all, Tom is too arrogant, where Riddle has already acknowledged Harry as Riddle's equal. Tom makes things ugly and destroys them, where Riddle turns ugliness into beauty.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 35 . 6/13
Two weeks... Darn! How did Riddle miss this? Doesn't he have mind-link with Harry? And his Horcrux, too?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 34 . 6/13
Darn. At least, Harry will have more material to look up in the books. Ask Hermione to help. Don't forget mind-link. Most of all, survive the explosion without being captured.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 33 . 6/13
So, Riddle gives Harry as many hints as possible, without actually saying "Horcrux". Riddle's creation, as much of a perv as Riddle himself, recognisable on sight, and probably better (younger?) looking (given Riddle's darkened emotions, probably jealous?)... And if Harry is in trouble [Riddle's creation is impatient, apparently going to attack this week, maybe even this day], use the mind-link to alert true-Riddle.
1,867 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »