Reviews for The Little Things
Northumbrian chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hi, and congratulations on the honourable mention. You deserve it.

This is a really sweet little moment in the lives of Harry and Ginny, so I hope that you don’t mind if I nitpick. Apparated (and Seeker—although I think Ginny played Chaser), in fact all words made up by JKR are always capitalised in the books. Other than that, this is a nice little story, and your reviewer delia cerrano is completely wrong, at no point in the books is Ginny shown to be either greedy or selfish. In fact she’s just the opposite.

-N-
TrueBeliever831 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This was incredibly cute! I loveLuna and I think this fits her perfectly :)
I absolutely love the ending.
"She loved spending time with the owls. Animals were different from people; they were always there to listen and were never judgmental.

Animals didn't have the human qualities that ruined people. They lived life simply, not bothering to put others down or be rude.

Luna knew a lot of people didn't like her. She was different, and being different meant that people would often exclude her. She was used to it by now, but was just happy that she had the animals to keep her company."

It just seems so... Luna!
Great job!
HollyPotter28 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
aw this is adorable! Hermione sounds so in love and happy. I think you portrayed the characters very well (especially Ginny, I think she's probably a bit of a gossip queen)
Thank you for entering my challenge and keep on writing!
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I don't think Ginny/Harry can truly be written without being amazingly sweet, and you have not disappointed me. I think some of the sentences could have used a little more structure, but you had an amazing story that really entertained me. Good job, it was a really nice story, that showed a lot of heart.
eemmaatt33 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Adorable! They are such a cute couple and Ron really is a big cheese ball. But it's still so adorable. The letter sounded just like him. I love reading happy stories. It seems that all I read these days are angst. Anyway (sorry off topic) it was beautifully written and I enjoyed reading it. Well done.
eemmaatt33 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
A lovely oneshot. A beautiful couple. You really captured Ron's insecurity. I loved how he first had to write to his mother. As if approval from her is the most important thing. It's very cute. I was also cheering when Hermione confessed. I also adored this line.

"Hermione laughed. "I'm a know it all Ron, remember? So yeah, I really think so.""

Overall it was brilliantly written and I enjoyed it immensely.
eemmaatt33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So romantic! Need I say more. Such a sweet couple. I loved how you wrote them. They really are a match made. I especially enjoyed the part about the paparazzi and how they had to escape.

I thought it was really cute how their date ended up on a Quidditch field. So typical of them. It was absolutely adorable when they chased each other on brooms. Such a perfect evening. A wonderful story!
Nice chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Nice
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
That's a weird couple but it also makes sense in a way.
dancer4813 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Cute! :) I like the idea of Luna talking to animals... It seems entirely plausible that they would be the only ones who could understand her sometimes. :) Great job! :) Good luck!
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I guess Viktor would be a good partner for her. I would like to read of Ron seeing a beautiful Hermione going to the dance with a handsome smart Viktor. I hope he realizes what he lost. Viktor
is in Drumstrang & is like a cadet right?
onecelestialbeing chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
oooooh i remember that feeling *giggle*
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
thank you for this because all too often i see ron written as something else when he had just as many insecurities as the rest of his peers
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
sad yet sweet
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
oh and here go the waterworks, landing in my cereal