Reviews for Tough Love
That Creative One chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I can't decide whether this is freaking funny or downright weird. I shall be awaiting chapter two.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awww this was really cute, i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh! ;; Why is this a one-shot? TT It's reaaally cute, nice, well written, excellent ff! I would like to know what happens to them afterwards :) Thought I more or less can imagine it jojojoj Thank you so much for this!
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
These two are the most adorable pair in the world! I just adore thinking of them living together! Your writing style is impressive and unique, in fact it has me hooked! They're both so into character, Enjolras is like a total ass and I do love him! "I'm going to puke on all of the things you love," I cannot stop laughing. I will never get over this mischievious sentence. I'm obsessed with it. AAAAH Grantaire coming out of the tub in nothing but a towel now that's lovely! Your creepy R is just perfect, and the ending line genius! Great story!
I've just started my first Amis modern AU, it would be lovely to know your opinion, if you wanted of course:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
"Take your clothes off", Grantaire breathed lecherously into his ear, sounding like a perverted old man.

God I love that drunkard so much right now.
Great writing. Fantastic writing. Other synonyms for awesome writing.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
"Like a perverted old man."

" sloth."

XD Great lines ! This was wonderfully cute!
everydreamforthefuture chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh mon Dieuu! This is brilliant, so funny, so so Grantaire! (have to say, one of the best Rs I've read) I love the banter between R and E (cancer, sparkling personality etc) and just the ideas, they're original (R running around naked) but not OOC! I'd love to read more of this pairing (:
The Account Is Inactive chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was unbelievably adorable. Bravo, bravo. :)