Reviews for Unfailing Love
Hayden Avery chapter 27 . 3/31
Please, please don't end it there
Hope your muse strikes! I want to see Michaels words thrown in his face when peeta comes home with cai! Or at least I hope for that. Truly love your character development and I'm a history nut! It's good to see someone target the Chinese theatre since we concentrate so much on Japan and Europe and forget everyone else at times.
Pinhead93 chapter 27 . 11/3/2016
I miss this story. I hope you update.
Just-A-Gurl13 chapter 24 . 8/28/2016
Hope your muse strikes you soon! Love your style!
PaunchyDrunk chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
This is the best fic I've read in a while. Everything is so well researched, the plot is engaging, and the characters are complex and likeable. One of my favourite things about this fic is that you've managed to not simplify people or situations - you don't demonise all Japanese, the Chinese characters are not racist caricatures, you didn't shy away from showing the terrors of war, and you don't you don't have Peeta get out of his engagement easily, by making Delly a horrible person, or having her marry some other guy - he's actually forced to consciously choose Katniss. Also, Ping! His friendly antagonism with Katniss is delightful.

I really hope you'll continue writing this - and hopefully in the near future, because Everlark being so close but not interacting is killing me!
stjohn27 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
NO NO NO! I didn't go through 27 chapters today to end like this!
Please update and fix it SOON!
kikis2 chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
No! No no no! You can't leave it like that?! You aren't going to leave it like THAT? I'm so...ah. Just no. This story is so lovely. And I love Cai and Peter so much I can't even think about them being this close and so damn stupid. They need to be together. For Hiroshima at least! I mean we can't bomb whole cities to end a war and then still not let our hero reunite with his wife

But enough of my fangirl meltdown. You've wonderfully captured a complex time and foreign cultures while still keeping the important aspects of the HG characters. I Worried at first that Cai wasn't tough enough, but Now I realise she's dealt with everything in a perfectly Katniss manner.

Thank you for sharing this beautifully written story (and I really do hope you continue.)
RaindropsOnRoses16 chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
I absolutely love this story and I spent all night reading it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
Peeta must learn of the truth. I just want them to be together.
pinkgurl804 chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
Loving this story! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2015
WILL U EVER EVEN UPDATE IT !
EMMAGMASON chapter 27 . 8/18/2015
Why did you fo that!
Your killing me!
Please update and have her find him because you are killing me and I love this story but not if Cai and Peeta don't get together
EMMAGMASON chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
If he doesn't tell her that he is married I'm going to be so mad
worldwithinworld chapter 27 . 7/24/2015
He found her! And now he's making plans to ruin everything! Oh my, I've got to know what happens next. This story is great. Great twists and turns, and it feels authentic to the time period.
katniss mellark yjhg2 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
This is sooooooooooo frustrating why doesn't Peeta just talk to katniss,please please please let them reunite and let there not be some stupid misunderstanding,I'm requesting you please.
I'm so invested with them that i just can't bear to see them apart anymore
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE