Reviews for Unfailing Love
worldwithinworld chapter 27 . 7/24
He found her! And now he's making plans to ruin everything! Oh my, I've got to know what happens next. This story is great. Great twists and turns, and it feels authentic to the time period.
katniss mellark yjhg2 chapter 27 . 6/10
This is sooooooooooo frustrating why doesn't Peeta just talk to katniss,please please please let them reunite and let there not be some stupid misunderstanding,I'm requesting you please.
I'm so invested with them that i just can't bear to see them apart anymore
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mem37371 chapter 27 . 5/25
Love it! Ok, I'm hooked.. Please keep going.
32sheshe chapter 27 . 5/19
I'm really enjoying this story! It is really an emotional roller coaster! I can't wait for the next chapter! You're an excellent writer!
Nooooouuuuu
ebonyrose97 chapter 27 . 5/16
I wa so glad to see you updated! I was even more excited when Peeta saw Cai! But now its all shattered, please let Peeta change his mind about not talking to her! What an awful misunderstanding now that we're so close! You wont make it easy for them hahah
Willowstar23 chapter 27 . 5/14
Agggghhh no! Why do people always do that, make assumptions?! Confrontation is always better, then you get the truth!
Girlonfire5360 chapter 27 . 5/13
Ugh! Peeta just needs to go and talk to her! He is so close!
janedoe15243 chapter 27 . 5/13
I love this story and you're an amazing writer but I can't handle how this chapter ended. I hate the "I see something and misunderstand so I'm going to overreact" thing, makes me crazy. I hope you update soon and we get some resolution. How much more do you plan on this story having?I love it but would love the happily ever after sooner rather than later please.
Reader701 chapter 27 . 5/13
Oh, Peeta. Please let Cai see him before he does something stupid! I was so excited they were there and now I'm only worried.
nannernae chapter 27 . 5/13
Ummmm nope. Nope, Nope, NOPE! That is a terrible ending! I don't know if I want to keep reading. It is breaking my heart! He has finally found her and isn't even going to talk to her! Oy...I am scared how the next chapter will be.
Gracey2887 chapter 27 . 5/13
No, no, no, please, please, please, please, please let Peeta and Katniss find each other. She has kept herself for him and he doesn't need his heart broken with a misunderstanding. There are only three possibilities. Katniss and Ping have found his wife and child and Katniss is holding it for her. Or they are looking after a child of someone who was sick and died so she has adopted it. Or it is her and Peeta's child. (Please let it be the third option). There can't be any other option to have a HEA please update soon as I can't stand waiting to see what Peeta and Katniss do next.
Ava chapter 27 . 5/13
I really don't know what to say I LOVED this story, but now I don't know, u take a long time yo update with such an unhappy ending of chapter, they're at the same camp and now there's a misunderstanding

I'm just feeling really down here
Fiery Pearl chapter 27 . 5/12
He has to talk to her and not assume anything. Come on now, peseta came all this way. Uhhhhhh!
honeylime chapter 27 . 5/12
Noooooo! Oh Peeta, what heartbreak.