Reviews for A Different Kind of Magic
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 7/1
This is a great story concept. I'm not sure why Harry became Halliwell, but that may become clearer in a later chapter.

I love Petunia's perspective on magic and that she raised Halliwell to believe she could do anything. I like this Vernon as well.

Neville will become a good friend and I'm glad to see that relationship. I always thought Hermione came across very badly in the first book. She was rude very overbearing. I can see why Halliwell has a problem with her.

Snape shouldn't have had such a problem with a girl Potter, as she wouldn't be the image of her father. Plus, it's hard to imagine even a bitter and petty man abusing an eleven year old girl, especially if he's been indoctrinated into the more Victorian culture and mindset. However, I love that she can freeze time and kicked him in the shins. That was very funny.

I know this story has been on hiatus for two and a half years, but I do hope you return to it one day. It is a pleasure to read.
Fallow51 chapter 3 . 6/26
Kudos : )
tlyxor1 chapter 3 . 6/19
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. -t.
jgood27 chapter 3 . 6/4
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
khrysavek1 chapter 3 . 5/16
Oh myyy! You have GOT to continue this! It's adorable! :-D
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 3 . 5/3
This is a really good story, I can so guess what is going to happen, Snape is in for a treat. Thanks for sharing your writing! I look forward to the next chapter!
pushi19 chapter 3 . 5/1
Update
The Truth of Words chapter 3 . 3/17
I like this so far lol.
Shinoki chapter 3 . 2/28
Hoooh I wonder if she's going to make herself look Lily? Anyways this is a nice story! Interesting to see the Dursleys be nice and nice to see 'Harry' actually realizing that Dumbles is sketchy.
Georgia chapter 3 . 2/11
Really intriguing beginning. The characterisation is very good as well. I hope you continue some day. Thank you for sharing.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 3 . 2/2
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I really, really like this fic. Fics where Harry does magic the way it should be are one of my favorites. Magic is Free and Unlimited. Is "Once Upon a Time" aired already in Halli's reality? (Since Halli mentioned Charmed and Sabrina I'm guessing it might be later then the 1990's?)

Maybe in the far future Halli could take inspiration from Charmed and create an Order of Whitelighter and Elder-like beings? And maybe something similar to Elder Land/Up There? Maybe try to recreate other Teleportation Magics like Orbing?
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I've already commented on the last chapter of this fic - where this comment should belong. I absolutely adore this fic, I desperately hope that you are going to continue with it as I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I am so desperate to see what's coming, please don't abandon it as it's a wonderful fic & beautifully written. Please, please, please update soon. I think I am addicted to this fic as I have already read it quite a few times. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

:-)
kathlynscutekid chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Come on, PLEASE finish this story. I REALLY need to know what colour Snapss hair turns. I realize that it has been a while since you have posted on this story but I think it's cute and funny and should be finished.
SkyetheRaven chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Genius raw genius! just wondering are you going to update it or leave it to our imaginations?
Furionknight chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I look forward to more :)