Reviews for A Different Kind of Magic
Smileyfrown chapter 2 . 11/24
Please update, I really like reading it. Thank you
Paloma chapter 3 . 11/17
Can you PLEASE upload the next chapter? I am dying of curiosity...
More please.
AnonymousFame chapter 3 . 10/14
I honestly think that this story is absolutely amazing! It's been a while since you've updated, I know, but I'll try to keep an eye on this anyways. I love the idea of Halli exploring all the potential that magic has to offer and the Dursleys supporting her all the way. Good job!
crankypants16 chapter 3 . 9/13
Love this!
Gleas chapter 3 . 8/29
Too bad this has been discontinued... I was enjoying Halli's perks
thehelpinghand chapter 3 . 8/22
I LOVE YOUR STORY. i noticed it HERMIT532 favorites and it caught my eye. i went back and read the one chapter story you did which is just as good as this one. i truly hope that you continue writing this story and that the blot punnies do not run away.
i'm going to go read some of your other stories now...
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 3 . 8/19
As I normally do, once I've sampled an authors work I move on to read every/anything else they have done.

I find myself truly enjoying your work and thank you for sharing your talent with me.

I can easily find myself agreeing with your assessment that once I've read your story staring a 'female Harry' I could easily see how this might work even better than JKR version.

Best regards!

belladu57 chapter 3 . 8/5
Very good
fandomsforever2000 chapter 3 . 8/3
miso-misi chapter 3 . 7/22
Oh my I can't believe what will happen next giggle giggle
It is kind of mean, but Sev kind of deserves it... maybe I am a bit sadistic... but I am kind of grinning right now... XD
I am very VERY pleased that you made Nev a friend and that with Ron was just awesome, Did Voldy notice the time-stop-thingy? Would be interestng XD
Well great story please continue
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 7/1
This is a great story concept. I'm not sure why Harry became Halliwell, but that may become clearer in a later chapter.

I love Petunia's perspective on magic and that she raised Halliwell to believe she could do anything. I like this Vernon as well.

Neville will become a good friend and I'm glad to see that relationship. I always thought Hermione came across very badly in the first book. She was rude very overbearing. I can see why Halliwell has a problem with her.

Snape shouldn't have had such a problem with a girl Potter, as she wouldn't be the image of her father. Plus, it's hard to imagine even a bitter and petty man abusing an eleven year old girl, especially if he's been indoctrinated into the more Victorian culture and mindset. However, I love that she can freeze time and kicked him in the shins. That was very funny.

I know this story has been on hiatus for two and a half years, but I do hope you return to it one day. It is a pleasure to read.
Fallow51 chapter 3 . 6/26
Kudos : )
tlyxor1 chapter 3 . 6/19
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. -t.
jgood27 chapter 3 . 6/4
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update