Reviews for Ichika's Rant
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
Okay. Good. This was really out of control. He didn't get up killed. Wow. What do you have more for us? It's part one. I can't wait for part two.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
The list is pretty good. This rant can go a whole lot more and I'm in for more. As for the chapter. It's kinda refreshing to get in the head of Maya. I'm in for more.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Chifuyu is fucking sadistic. I hate she thinks of this as entertainment. You should give Ichika more of taking back or keeping it down a bit.
She's always there for him and I'm getting more the feeling she's sometimes helping him.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
A chapter with no Ichika kill. The Gotanda's internal monologue was through the roof. I'm hoping the other chapters will be as good as these.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Hahaha, instead of Houki, he's carrying Natasha Fairs, man. This was good. I really like your ideas namely having an Ichika with a back bone. I'm in for more and I'll promise you, you'll get a bunch more of reviews.
yup p lazy chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
there is a kanji for death
login l8r chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
did you just make an infinite ment reference?
neogoki chapter 32 . 11/11/2013
Ichika Onimura
Hayate Ayasaki
they share a class of bad luck and magnetism with Shirou Emiya
poor guys XD
Fireminer chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
Hohoho! This is interesting! Great job!
Thepictoad chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
If you have any ideas you'd like to give me as well, go ahead and send me a PM. Thanks!

Thepictoad
Subzero001 chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
Interesting cross, I wonder what personal IS your going to give Hayate?

Thx,
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
Tabane Shinonono seems to like playing God. But I doubt this is yet to BE on the level of playing God. Hey ever thought of making a chapter with D Gray Man?
Thepictoad chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
#laughing
Thepictoad chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
I almost burst out laughing in silent reading time today reading this.
Thepictoad chapter 18 . 11/7/2013