Reviews for White Wine for Two
Miadaisyc chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow, sexy as hell and DEFINITELY what was needed after that episode. Thanks for filling the frustrating void!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hella ya! I loved this. Like, crazy love. :). Way to go Em. :)
some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lovely. Just...perfect. Sweet and hot and a little bit smutty. Nick is so Nick and Jess is Jess and I ADORE your version of them "figuring it out."

Well done, my friend. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great read! Sexy!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
asdfgghjkkl...AKHSKFLNLKSNFALNF;KAN
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You wrote smut! I'm so proud of you! And it was good smut! They're riding the f*ck truck to pound town! Yayyyyyyyy
CCwritesthings chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great :)
courtneylc82 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Way to go! I like how you focused on steamy instead of graphic... you left enough to the imagination that the tension really bubbled... great job!
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Phew! It just got hotter in here. Great job! Never doubt you can write love scenes again. That was flawless. And very romantic, too. thanks for posting :) x
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
so breath-taking... there are no words to describe how I feel, and the desire that we should and could finally getting rid of that damn sexual tension..
GrumpyMystery chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was good. Liked it :)
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Darling, Em. In the words of Mr. Nick Miller: 'you unexpected genius'! Well, not that 'unexpected', because your writing always rocks my world, but still, THIS!

There are so many things to love about this fic. I'm going to go all 'listy' on you, you clown.

1) The love scene was hot, tasteful and gloriously descriptive in the right way, so that we know just what those two crazy kids are up to...and can I say...Miller has got some moves.

2) I like this line from Nick. Episode by episode, I honestly believe he's coming to this very conclusion: "They're damn amazing together", and it's gorgeous to watch.

3) I like how they still don't own up to what they wrote. That question is going to gnaw at me for ages, I just know it!

4) I like that once they gave into their desires they didn't get all mushy. Hate that. Also, there wasn't prolonged foreplay...because when they do go there, I can't see that happening the first time round. Besides, didn't Nick say that 20 mins of foreplay was insane? I mean, who does that? ;)

5) I like that at the end, he finds his voice. He tells her what they are to each other, and it's just what she wants to hear.

Thank you for sharing this. I loved it.

BA
x
AlmeidasGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is my first NG fanfic and it couldn't have been a better one.
I am just going to pretend this happened until Tuesday.