Reviews for In Loving Memory
Revolutionpunk chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautiful... truly beautiful
Trafal-Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Ooooooooooo...
This was almost surreal to read, great job.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
thank you ...you should have the past younger strawhats jump to the future to meet their grandkids
Elodia9000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You know that when you have tears in your eyes and then this little smile appears on your lips?
Neliel Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
THIS. IS. REMARKABLE. To amazing for words to explain. Good job!

-Nell
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
You are a horrible person for putting us through this! ;)I was reading it and bawling my eyes out at the same time, it was so skillfully written I could picture it and feel her emotions. Thank you for writing this even if it makes me sad.
BlindPlanesWalker chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
a few tears

a deep bow

a smile

thanks for a beautiful story
skelekc chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
One of the best I've read. So many feels
Zumen passhon chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is the third time I have read this story, and it still gets to me.

No one ever wants to think about the dying, but I think you captured it perfectly.

Thank you for this heart wrenching story. :,)
RAWRDRAGON chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i almost cried when i read the summery :'(
Magic'sKey chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is an amazing story. Well done. I bawled my eyes out the whole way through . StrawHat Pirates forever Shishishishi
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story T.T started crying from the middle all the way to the end
Lifespire chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
AH! DAMN YOU! I'M CRYING ALL OVER MY NEW HOODIE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! No, it's a good story, but UWAAAAAHHHHHH! The Strawhats should live forever!
scarletlovecharlie chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my god, I'm grying so bad. Why! WHY! Why would you write this? Why would you do something like that!? Damn you! It was really good, but really sad. I love it but hate it at the same time, love it because it's really good, hate it cuz it made me cry, I was tearing up by the time it reached Chopper, the Sanji made it worse, and Zoro, I was crying so bad, then you can imagine what a Luffy lover like me did at 'His' table. And the gumo-gumo no mi hand over and the mera-mera no mi. I was sobbing so bad, especially the last part. Thank you, and no thank you.
Teagan.
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Omg... this... i have no words... this was beautiful, thank you, you are making me cry so hard right now I can't barely see the screen... OMg... I'm off to weep for a while now... thanksfor this beautiful masterpiece