Reviews for In Loving Memory
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
The worst is that there is a high chance of something similar happening there is no escaping death
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Wow ok so I'm a sobbing mess. This is an absolute masterpiece. Honestly it's so well written. I could honestly feel everything she was going through. Great story I love it. Well done. :) now I'm going to go cry in a corner.
Revolutionpunk chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Beautiful... truly beautiful
Trafal-Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Ooooooooooo...
This was almost surreal to read, great job.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
thank you ...you should have the past younger strawhats jump to the future to meet their grandkids
Elodia9000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You know that when you have tears in your eyes and then this little smile appears on your lips?
Neliel Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
THIS. IS. REMARKABLE. To amazing for words to explain. Good job!

-Nell
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
You are a horrible person for putting us through this! ;)I was reading it and bawling my eyes out at the same time, it was so skillfully written I could picture it and feel her emotions. Thank you for writing this even if it makes me sad.
BlindPlanesWalker chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
a few tears

a deep bow

a smile

thanks for a beautiful story
skelekc chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
One of the best I've read. So many feels
Zumen passhon chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is the third time I have read this story, and it still gets to me.

No one ever wants to think about the dying, but I think you captured it perfectly.

Thank you for this heart wrenching story. :,)
RAWRDRAGON chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i almost cried when i read the summery :'(
Magic'sKey chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is an amazing story. Well done. I bawled my eyes out the whole way through . StrawHat Pirates forever Shishishishi
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great story T.T started crying from the middle all the way to the end
Lifespire chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
AH! DAMN YOU! I'M CRYING ALL OVER MY NEW HOODIE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! No, it's a good story, but UWAAAAAHHHHHH! The Strawhats should live forever!