Reviews for Sea and Stars
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Aww...! This was so sweet! Makes me grin like Luffy. : D Thank you for writing this!
ResplendentQuetzal chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
"he kissed Luffy's smile. His captain kissed him back, and Zoro's heart sang." - Absolutely beautiful words. Have been reading you work for a while now and you never fail to impressed. Plots, writing, characterisation, and overall wow factor are always there.
DiscreetNameHere chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Everything the last reviewer said is what I'd say and more. This was the single best fanfic I've ever read. It was an absolute pleasure to read, and I'm honored to have read such a genius piece of work. I can't describe my feeling of gratitude towards you as an author.
Loojee chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
i'm not a huge fan of ZoLu..but i was surprised that the one who wrote this was not also a that of a huge fan.. surprised because this was beautifully, poetically, romantically written. this fanfic deserves more readers, reviews and favorites, no kidding.. damn, i have no more words to describe this feelings i'm having, maybe the last line said it all: my heart also sang. praises to the writer for a job well done.
MythBlue chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was so beautiful. It's so rare to find a wonderfully written ZoLu fanfic and yours is definitely one of the best :)
Renn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
SO in-character. I just loved how you wrote it.
dIMPPLES1100 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Allie X 'I chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So mushy and corny but just so god damn CUTE! For not being interested in ZoLu, you did a REALLY GOOD JOB ON IT!
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This one SO goes to favourites...
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i rarely read zolu fanfics cause luffy is always so out of character and either too manly or too girly, none of the stories really captured the true character Luffy has. but i think this story really changed what i think, it really touched my heart and made me love this pairing, even if it was just for this story! my favorite part is the ending and how Luffy just said i love you and it wasnt hesitant and how Zoro was overwhelmed which i think would be true for him when Luffy just says it, and of course Luffy's smile. i think you have done a great job with this story and i really appreciate the thought you have put in it! Thank you so much you have made me smile and you made my day! I hope you have a fantastic week!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
It took me 5 minutes to remember my password and another 10 to decipher the security code. But it was worth it. Lol. I always get this stupid happy grin on my face whenever I see your username next to an updated fic. I imagine you could write the crackiest ship (like brook and coby or gonbe and laboon) and I garauntee you would make it absolutely wonderful. Your writing is always incredibly well done and captures me immediately no matter how short the piece. I was so excited to see you do a zolu that I probably scared half the public bus with my creepy smile. Anyway to sum it up great work (of course) and I look forward to reading whatever you do next.
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aww it was a simple and sweet story. And while I am with you about not being a major fan of the pairing, you did a good job of it.
Santoryuu apprentice chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Am not a fan for zoroxluffy, but since this was your work, i thought i had to give it a try. Its good.
Good work. But still a huge fan of all your zoroxsanji work. :)