Reviews for Two Minutes And Counting
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
After attempting to read one or two fanfictions from the general area, I found this one. This fan fiction was a very enjoyable read and definitely satisfied me. It included basically all that I had wanted to obtain: a good plot, proper grammar, canonity, etc.

You did a splendid job working on this. Great job!
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I didn't even know I shipped those two til I read this! That was undeniably a good story and pretty cute too. :3
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love HIMYM, and the 2-minute date episode was really sweet. Very cute story.
Wollhandkrabbe chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
An intriguing idea, and a really sweet story. Well-written, too, it flows smoothly.
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
*SCREAMING*
Kierany9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh my god! A TF2 romance story that is actually decent and worthwhile to read. This is a miracle! Why?
Original concept? Check
Interesting story? Check
A pairing that is possible in 1968? Check
Bloody hilarious? Check
Cute? Check
In character? Check
Kudos to you for pulling this off. I don't see many other stories like this anywhere.
Cookie-Loving Kiara chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Nicely done, I like how we can read Miss Pauling‘s inner thoughts as she steels a façade.

Keep it up!
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aw, now this was really quite cute, from start to finish. Scout's adorable when he's persistent, now isn't he?
No real criticisms except for be sure to reread your story when it's published! Your italiazed words ended up like this: "Ithat's/I", and it was distracting from an otherwise lovely little story.
Cheer!
Chaos
StarlightAssassin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
DAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! *dies of overload cuteness* You never cease to amaze me, Measured... Keep up the good work! :3
Miss Scouting chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
When I saw that you wrote another fic I squealed loud enough for my whole study hall to be concerned. I absolutely love everything you write about this couple and I can't get enough!