Reviews for Sabers' Private Moment
Cute but I think I am going to puke!( like granny said ) LOL
Reidak Tor Pre Vizsla III chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Sexy back! :)
shira and diego lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hello I'm 3rd class private Diego schultz of the united states army and i have to say i really enjoy these chapters/storys and the fun part is i always think that the storys about me and I'm glad to say this keep up on the storys i want to read more of these in the future.

3rd class private
Diego Schultz
United States Army
sexy chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
nice... and sexy
Sabers16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was interesting. Keep it up
Herr Regis chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved it! Very good, I'm all dryed up on my M stories so I need inspiration... Here it is!
I only have one problem:
"You can if you want." (Diego)
That sounds like he doesn't want to, and he's just there because she is. Just a thought. I loved it, and I'm starting to get ideas for a Diego Shira romance of my own! (I write TLK & KFP, never Ice Age).
Really good!

-Regis
TimberPaw chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Nice love story. I love these things
Alicia chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is the first fanfic i read after i watched the movie.. This is really cute but.. I think im gonna go to the romance section now.. Haha! Great Fanfiction! :)
Money100 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Money100
The story was nice, but um, NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THE SABERS DO IN THEIR PRIVET MOMENTS! AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES, I'm ONLY 14. Don't ask why a read it. I didn't read the rating until AFTER I read the story. Which is something I do often, and I really need to stop that habit. Anyway, it was good. Maybe you could do a sequel to the story? Like Shira got pregnant. What, I'm not stupid. I know what happens after this part in life!
nick chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What an awesome fanfic! Well done teamplasma :D if you have any spare time or know of any good fanfic writers please write another fanfic centered around diego and shira I'll give you a cookie :-) *hands cookie*.anyway well done and keep up the good work
THESILVERTIGER68 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
good i guess! i like it good job :)
Remedy's Melody chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awwwww and damn!
LW12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really love to read more of them
PureSaberHeart chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hmm, I'm 17 and I still have a hard time not passing out from things like this. But I forced myself to read this because it was good, nonetheless :)

-PureSaberHeart