Reviews for The Taste of Peaches
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 2/1
Thank you for writing.
Cherlights chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Painfully tugged my heartstrings. I love this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Itachi
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
i hope they had child.. no matter what, its different if you have someone/ something that's a piece of your precious person..
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I so should have headed the angst warning...
HappyFace chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
This story was lovely, as are the other stories of yours I've read. Keep up the outstanding work! Love the character development.
Strefe chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I both liked and hated this. I don't like sad stories but occasionally I read them. This one was good. It made me cry.
Shebali chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Such a beautiful story, and so well-written too. The one-shot stands fine on its own, but I'm glad you expanded on it. I wish there was more to read, but at least I have your other stories to check.

Thank you, please be well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This story is deep and beautiful. I just wish that there's more. Amazing work!
pandaviv chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow. My dear, you really made the fangirl in me cry with this story. This was solidly written, never OOC for any of the characters, and the most important part for me is that you made their characters so incredibly believable. This is by far one of the best oneshots (or should I say twoshots?) for ItaSaku that I've read. I loved it to bits, and it really tore at me when Itachi died. I REALLY CRIED.

JEG ELSKER DET.

Much love from Norway x
FloralTears chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
much love to this fic :')
KieraTDG chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Awe.:''-(
KieraTDG chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
First off let me say that I'm not finish with the chapter yet but I had to stop reading and say that I love job.
Inanari chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I feel like crying now...this story was so sad and beautiful...it is hard to find a story like this in a mass of all other stories, great writing!
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I cannot close my browser's tab without leaving a review. This was really beautiful. It was smooth, effortless, and not over the top. I just simply love this to bits and pieces!