Reviews for The Taste of Peaches
Raluca Teodora chapter 2 . 7/21
This was so beautiful! I loved the chemistry between them and how they came to accept their mutual attraction. The end of chapter one, although as predictable as it was to Sakura, brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 2 . 7/13
Oh wow you write so so so beautifully. I love this fic sooo much! Please write little acedotes of them :)

I love how you convey so much emotion passion and electricity between them. Their relationship is so tangible and deep - you can tell from all the little things they do to each other.i love the mental image of them quiely living together in a house in the abandoned Uchiha district. I love their individual characters.

I teared up at the end of chapter One. I would be so grateful to read a chapter about Itachi's actual death, I would like to know if Sakura was with him when he dies or if she found him? What were their parting words? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 6/22
This fanfic is so beautifully heartbreaking T.T real tears were streaming down my face as my roommate looked at me confusedly. Great job!
Just Kiga chapter 2 . 5/22
ha. this was a neat little extra.
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 5/22
Very sweet and easy going.
flaminguchiha chapter 1 . 2/21
I am so out of words... But I loved it.
A random fan chapter 2 . 2/10
Loved it! I really love your description of Itachi and Sakura's relationship! Please write more!
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 2/1
Thank you for writing.
Cherlights chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Painfully tugged my heartstrings. I love this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Itachi
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
i hope they had child.. no matter what, its different if you have someone/ something that's a piece of your precious person..
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I so should have headed the angst warning...
HappyFace chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
This story was lovely, as are the other stories of yours I've read. Keep up the outstanding work! Love the character development.
Strefe chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I both liked and hated this. I don't like sad stories but occasionally I read them. This one was good. It made me cry.
Shebali chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Such a beautiful story, and so well-written too. The one-shot stands fine on its own, but I'm glad you expanded on it. I wish there was more to read, but at least I have your other stories to check.

Thank you, please be well.