Reviews for When Ardeth Met Harry
AngelOfContemplation chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Please continue this one. I am actually loving watching Harry and Ardeth's relationship grow. Not only th
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
Be continued? Please?

Very gooooooooood!
Scififan33 chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
continue or revamp huh? Well this does feel a little rushed and like it needs filling out a bit. So this is the mummy2 but set in a more modern time since you mention computers? I like the idea
AnnElfwind chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
I understand that this story is on hiatus, but! Would you please tell me if you plan on returning to it? I hope the answer to that is positive. I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice if you finished it at some point. :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Well this chapter has caught my interest but to tell you the truth I was going to skip this story and not read it,but I am glade I didn't do that, and now I shall be reading more!
I like the first chapter and I am on to the second!
good job!
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Hi Ms. Sophie! I'm so glad that your doing better and healing. May I ask, if you don't mind, to be your beta when you start to revamp your stories? I have an idea for that really good story you did, Beautiful Lies. I'm happy your doing better! Have a Good Morning!
Pikachu79 chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
I had to re-read this story and I hope you'll keep writing this story.
Venipa chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Keep it up I'm lovin this
gurlygenes chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
LOVE IT! I hope that the hiatus for this story will end soon!
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
update soon please
aminoor chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
so good please update soon
mattdombast chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Wait until to next chapter
mattdombast chapter 5 . 9/16/2014