Reviews for Amaranthine
Scarletdragon Mojo Walker chapter 23 . 5/12
Most stories I've read where Ginny dies make it seem like it's not a big deal, and just changes the plot. Often it's not even very emotional. This was really well done. I started crying right before he recovered her bones, and then through out chapters 22 and 23. I love how you have Ed resolve his guilt about her death. This story is much different than most of the common FMA x Harry Potter crossovers that you find. It's refreshing, after you're done crying... TT_TT
emevis chapter 23 . 5/9
I want to say that reading this so far was fun, but thatd be a lie. It stepped on my heart way too many times. It is, hiwever, an excellent fic, and i want to thank you for writing it! I would love it if you continued, but its been 4 years, so im guessing its unlikely, so thank you for at least leaving this off at a place that gives some form of closure. Hope youre doing well!
Fro Nekota chapter 1 . 3/6
I dont understand, how come edward in debt, when the one who kidnaped him now made him teach in hogward?
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 23 . 2/4
That was sad, but I hope you update and plan to do Arc 3 soon! Good luck!
I do not know whether it was deliberate on your part (since most Americans and Brits would only know the euro), but you used the wrong currency.
The first "Harry Potter" book takes place in 1991/92, the euro was only introduced in Germany on the 1st January 2002. In 1991 the "Deutsche Mark" (DM) was still in use.
DeafVaderWattpad chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
it's because he wants to avoid dealing with trouble because of his eyes, like when he was kidnapped, because the wizard thought he was a werewolf because of his eyes...
love this story!
Mirria1 chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
I still don't get it, I'm throughly confused.
WHY does Ed wear sunglasses all the time? The gloves I understand because of his automail. But why the need to cover his gorgeous golden eyes?
1 One Piece Fan chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
... accents... why?... if you only replaced the 'W's with 'V's i would understand and it wouldnt be so hard to read... but now, i literally have to stop every time Ed speaks to try to figure out what he's saying. im a fast reader so it really annoys me when something breaks the flow of the story. completely ruined it if you ask me.
xlilcupcakes chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE. this story is so good i managed to read it all in 2 days while fitting it between work. I'M HOOKED. SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON. i'm so sad that i always find good stories that were updated years ago. TTTT
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
YOU CANNOT APPARATE IN HOGWARTS! It's part of Hogwarts, a History.
Quiet Leaf chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Arc three, eh? . . . Are you still writing it? Because I have a feeling it should be finished by now. It's all right if it isn't, I can understand if you're busy. This was a great story when I finally decided to read past the first chapter, and I hope more is soon to come. :)

(I hope that the early parts of the review didn't come off as rude.)
PizzaCanBePoetsToo chapter 23 . 7/20/2016
I understand that it has been a long time since you last updated and that you've probably abandoned the story or lost interest or something, but even if it remains uncompleted, I have to say that it was one of my absolute favorite works on this site. The writing was spectacular and the characters were nuanced, complicated individuals. But what really grabbed me was the plot- there are a lot of HP/FMA crossovers, and most of them share the same base structure. You took it, twisted it, and shifted it to make it something entirely different and wonderful. Thank you for writing this awesome story!
Tokyo10 chapter 23 . 5/24/2016
I really hope you update soon, your work is really interesting and fnu to read. Although Ed's accent is a little hard to read at some points. Good job!
Gwntan12 chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
And I'm pretty sure Ed's over a thousand years old.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 5/11/2016