Reviews for Amaranthine
This Fanfic is by now the best FMA & HP Crossover ive ever seen. D
Great Work! xD
DoodlingPlume chapter 22 . 3/20
This... is just amazing!
I honestly did not expect the death of Ginny...
But still! This is a wonderful fanfiction!

Thank You!
Molly chapter 23 . 3/20
I did not expect that at all! ToT

But still, thank you very much! This is a great fic, and I hope you will update soon!

Kudos!
tigerlily101 chapter 23 . 3/13
Why'd you kill Ginny?!
The Real JosephineSilver chapter 6 . 1/22
A rare gem amongst all Fics on this site. Well characterized and written; it flows without being overly poetic and the ideas behind it are near pure genius.

Enjoyed so far. Looking forward to more from you.

- Jose
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 23 . 1/18
Seriously, this fic is INCREDIBLE! I can't wait to read the third Arc! Work well on that, hear me? I'm sorry you had to loose all the data, I know how infuriating it is, but don't give up. I believe you can pull through this, and I dearly wish so, for if you don't, who's going to continue this wonderful fic?

I hope to hear from you soon,
MemoriesOfVoxei
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 15 . 1/17
So Lucius hosts Envy, huh? x3
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 13 . 1/17
Oh, okay, so Envy didn't take the form of Lucius. Rather, it's Lucius who became a homunculus... Interesting... Very very interesting... O_O I can't believe how incredible this fic is! At the beginning I was thinking "Argh it must be the usual, you know!" BUT IT'S NOT! I was completely WRONG! I didn't read all the GMA/HP crossovers, but so far there's none like yours! And I feel like this second arc is going to be only more original than ever! I'm excited to read the next chapters! x3

From the Review Revolution,
MemoriesOfVoxei

P.S. And that sentence is still deep within me:
One, the figure commonly known as Jesus Christ had been born long after Amestris had fallen.

I don't know when I'll ever get over it...
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 10 . 1/17
Okay there is this one sentence that shocked me, it froze me for a couple of minutes with surprise and confusion which transformed into curiosity and questions soon after. Here is the sentence word by word:

With that, you literally said that Ed has been alive for way more than 2000 years... Sure, I knew he was immortal by now and all, but I definitely didn't suspect any number near that one O_O And second, that Amestris is actually not another world like I thought it was at first, but littereally in the same, and that it fell to some kind of war from what I seem to understand... That's just too much to learn in a single sentence. It just killed me, really. This was THE sentence of the chapter, maybe even of the story so far. It held more revelations than any of the previous chapters. It shocked beyond description... I'm definitely going to put that in my favourite citations!

THE REVELATION OF EDWARD ELRIC!
aw thats so sweet can Ed bring Ginnys ghost to her family so that she can say her goodbyes and thank edward for trying to save her from the monster who killed her.
Lyson chapter 9 . 1/9
Yo

You have an interesting story here, even though its pretty much just Ed inserted into HP with some subtle changes so far, its a decent read.
I like Ed's personality, I believe it's a good depiction of an older, long suffering, jaded Ed. Not the nicest guy but also not a complete asshole, not over come with the weight of his history but never competely able to let go. It fits. I'm not usually a fan of Ed in a younger HP verse, but this has been fun. I appreciate the science your using and referencing, always nice to read good detail in a story.

With regards to your writing style, I think you could explain some things better. Some paragraphs I found required re-reading in order to figure out what you meant or were referencing. And considering you are writing Ed predominantly from the BH verse, I thought I'd point out that your misrepresenting his height. By the time Ed was 18/19 he was about 1.74 in the official canon manga/BH.

And personally, I love Ed having a German accent. Because the German accent ìs sexy and it fits him nicely. I'll admit yours ìs a bit thick with the v's but it's not anything to complain about.

Nice work. I'll keep reading. Kudos

-Lyson
readme-silly chapter 22 . 1/3
In this version Harry had nothing to do with the diary or the chamber. Once more you forced your characters to conform to canon in a ridiculous manner with that last scene of freeing Dobby.
readme-silly chapter 12 . 1/2
That was surprisingly painful. You repeated the old story while obviously forcing the new character into useless roles that gave an even worse impression than Joanne's work. For shame.
deathdragonslayer chapter 5 . 1/1
good story but can you please send me a edited version of the Amaranthine.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
The death of Ginny is so sad. You brought tears to my eyes. Yet I must congratulate you for writing a story that has kept me guessing just what was going to be the fate of Ginny right up until you killed her off.