Reviews for Amaranthine
WeirdoHalfa chapter 3 . 10/9
... accents... why?... if you only replaced the 'W's with 'V's i would understand and it wouldnt be so hard to read... but now, i literally have to stop every time Ed speaks to try to figure out what he's saying. im a fast reader so it really annoys me when something breaks the flow of the story. completely ruined it if you ask me.
xlilcupcakes chapter 23 . 8/9
PLEASE CONTINUE. this story is so good i managed to read it all in 2 days while fitting it between work. I'M HOOKED. SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON. i'm so sad that i always find good stories that were updated years ago. TTTT
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 12 . 7/30
YOU CANNOT APPARATE IN HOGWARTS! It's part of Hogwarts, a History.
Quiet Leaf chapter 23 . 7/25
Arc three, eh? . . . Are you still writing it? Because I have a feeling it should be finished by now. It's all right if it isn't, I can understand if you're busy. This was a great story when I finally decided to read past the first chapter, and I hope more is soon to come. :)

(I hope that the early parts of the review didn't come off as rude.)
PizzaCanBePoetsToo chapter 23 . 7/20
I understand that it has been a long time since you last updated and that you've probably abandoned the story or lost interest or something, but even if it remains uncompleted, I have to say that it was one of my absolute favorite works on this site. The writing was spectacular and the characters were nuanced, complicated individuals. But what really grabbed me was the plot- there are a lot of HP/FMA crossovers, and most of them share the same base structure. You took it, twisted it, and shifted it to make it something entirely different and wonderful. Thank you for writing this awesome story!
Tokyo10 chapter 23 . 5/24
I really hope you update soon, your work is really interesting and fnu to read. Although Ed's accent is a little hard to read at some points. Good job!
Gwntan12 chapter 11 . 5/12
And I'm pretty sure Ed's over a thousand years old.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 5/11
Please update it! There's so much I want to know! I'm so curious about where this story is headed! Certainly this story can't end here!
PunkMuggle chapter 23 . 4/13
This was fully amazing! I know it's likely that you won't read this, but thank you for writing this, as it was a pleasure to read!

Thank you!
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 23 . 3/21
So it's been a little over two years now, and I really don't want to believe that the story's been abandoned. Please please update.
You do realize that the philosophers stone was already created before Dumbledore was born, right? It was created centuries ago but you said Dumbledore helped create it which contradicts that.
demonflower5236 chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
this is pretty good but i think im a sucker for the more common storylines
ironmermaidens chapter 23 . 11/3/2015
I know I reviewed this on AO3 already but I haven't stopped thinking about it since finishing what you have. There are a lot of hp/fma crossovers on my list right now, but this is easily my favorite of them all.

The way you portray Ed is such a nice balance between what we know and how he might have changed over the years. His relationships with characters are so interesting and well developed, the story gives us a new perspective on the familiar hp narrative, and deviates from what we know enough to keep it from getting boring.

And the twist with Ginny- I know you said that it would become more AU as it went on, but that moment is what truly cemented it for me. I want to see how this effects Ed, Ron, and how the two interact, as well as Ed's relationships to the other Weasleys'.

This is such a lovely story. I hope you're still working on it.
19Teardrop94 chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
I can't believe you killed her! ;~; WHY?! Quite a few fics that I've read had Ginny killed off xD Haha! Wow. But still! And you didn't even put Ron's reaction, either! What the heck?! It's like you decided to rip Harry and Ron out of the picture at the last second (last couple chapters) and not go to the Chamber of Secrets :/ I wish you could retype the chapters, though. It felt rushed even if I enjoyed them to an extent.