Reviews for Amaranthine
Hasenpfeffer chapter 23 . 5/8
I have read quite a few Harry Potter/Fullmetal Alchemist crossovers, and I have to say that is is one of my favorites. It is well written and put together, takes a different turn than most, and I can tell that a lot of thought has been put into it. Looking forward for the next arc.
frying-pan6 chapter 12 . 4/24
I'd like to write a longer review later but I just finished the first arc and I really loved it! It's actually one of my favorite fic in this category and I'm really glad to have stumbled upon it again (when I first started reading it, there were only a few chapters). Immortal Ed is definitely badass and I like the way the plot evolved and the fact that you didn't just count on a good concept for the base of your story but really reapropriated both universe and their characters to create something new.

I also checked "The last affair" by Black and White Wolf and really enjoyed it! Shame it's not finished but I left a review asking for mooar!

As always thank you for sharing your work! You guys writers are awsome!

and sorry for my poor English.

Love!
dana.raley.3 chapter 23 . 4/3
Love this fic... Please when will you update?
einargs chapter 1 . 3/10
Great story. I really loved it; you managed to pull me in and emphasize with the characters. You managed to compress a lot of stuff into few words, getting the pacing down pat. I was however wondering when the next update was due?
TheHaloFreak chapter 21 . 3/4
You killed Ginny. Why the he k would you kill Ginny? NOT OK! This isn't te first story I've seen where that's happened, and I would love to stop reading this story and forget that I ever saw Ginny get eaten by freaking Envy, but there are only two chapters left and I've already spent this much time...
I'm so mad that you killed Ginny. So freaking mad.
wittyusernames chapter 23 . 1/1
*CRIESS*
luluhrh chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
You. . . you killed Ginny.

I'm not saying I didn't absolutely ADORE the story, but. . . Gah. It's so sad. . .

Thank you for writing something beautiful.
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
You had me crying at Al's death.
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
are you still updating?
Basia Orci chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Great story so far! I've really enjoyed it. Sorry that you lost what you had written of Arc 3. That sucks :(

I saw on your profile that you won't be able to update until January 2015. So, I'm looking forward to next year and the next update.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
I was really scared that this was abandoned but I went to your profile page and saw that it's just a hiatus and instantly calmed down. Very original crossover! I like Ed being immortal. I hope you are safe wherever you are and hope for your speedy return :)
WolfishMoon chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
GAAAAAH! I WANNA CRY NOW.
Which is what I'll go do now.
Very well written, character development is believable and I like that Ed and Hohenhiem reconcile.
Bravo.
Definitely gonna favorite this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
I just wanna say that I don't cry much, but the end of this chapter had me bawling so much I had to wait half an hour just to write this review :) it's a great story and i can't wait to read the next few chapters!
yoyoyo chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
WHY DID YOU NEEDLESSLY KILL OF GINNY?!