Reviews for A Twist on Legend
Artemis Hunter 441 chapter 28 . 2h
Please, tell me that the bride in Morgana's vision is Emerlyn. I hope so, or that aspect is fucked up.
For the rest, it's amazing and I'd wish you'd update more frequently.
HPuni101 chapter 28 . 5h
Awesome chapter. I love your creativity and originality. Looking forward to more of em/arthur. Please don't be absent for too long lol. Best wishes.
BoleynGirl chapter 28 . 6h
Beautiful and heartbreaking... Please update soon to put me out of my misery... When I said that you excell at throwing curveballs at us readers I never thought your next move would be this. You've taken it to a whole new level.
For now my heart is broken for Emerlyn and Arthur... I love your story but right now I think you are cruel, amazing and cruel at the same time.
I'm desperate to find out what happens next. I hope for a happy ending for this amazing couple
LMarie99 chapter 28 . 18h
mrskhendu chapter 28 . 18h
I was extremely happy when I received notification of a new chapter. You're an amazing writer. I'm saddened by the separation of Arthur and Emerlyn. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will you update soon?
KayeBell chapter 28 . 21h
Great chapter. When do u think the next one will be up.?
BoleynGirl chapter 27 . 10/25
Hi, I’m so sorry I havn’t reviewed until now. My only excuse is that my life has gone from crazy to absolute crazy. I will get better at reviewing I promise, I can see the end of the tunnel so by next chapter I will be back on track
Anyway, this chapter was a real beauty. I got a few tears in my eyes when I read about Balinors death. It was cruel, but it brought the story forth so… I have probably said it before but I love your portrayal of Arthur, he is so loving and good. His feelings for Emerlyn are very moving, I love reading from his pov, the last line of this chpters speaks volumes.
Leon is also a fun element, I’m looking forward to see more of that. Him being afraid of Emerlyn, the clumpsy but brave servant, awesome. It gave a few laughs to an otherwise sad chapter.
And Uther, I really like what you’re doing with him, he’s very interesting. Although I hope that you will give him a painfull ending, he is just so cruel! To send Emerlyn away like that… I’m so looking forward to see what you will do with that curveball. Those seem to be your speciality, curveballs. That is what makes you such a great author, you excell at surprising your readers.
So once again, amazing work! I’m looking forward to the next part
An Kenzie chapter 27 . 10/15
I just got finished and the first word that reached my mind is... WHAT!?.. are you kidding me? *facepalm*
Is it the end? finished? complete? oh my oh my god, I love this story and the plot and the characters,etc. but the ending is such a cliffhangerrr, i was hoping that emerlyn got together with arthur like gwen and arthur did in the movie, so yes please continuee.. or perhaps please consider making a sequel? Aaaaaa Loovveee itttt... I will definitely push the fav button to this story
Are you continuing the storyline straight into season 3 or are you going to write an interlude of what is going on after emerlyn left Camelot
It's been a month since your last post are you still continuing this story please say you are and post soon
You're almost at 200k words next chapter should get you there are you still writing. Waiting wondering
I'm waiting for the next chapter I check everyday to see if you post anything new please I want to see how emerlyn and Arthur are going to continue their relationship
I can't wait for season 3 it will be much more interesting I also want to know if Morgana will be evil in this story
Where are you I'm dying to know how you continue the storyline
I really like this story and hope you post the next chapter soon