Reviews for What We Are
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Omg this was amazing. I wish it would have been M, but the ending was great and now I know for a fact this had to of been what they wrote. I hope they eventually disclose this to the viewers. This and the mug would be a great way to revive season 6.
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Loved it. Love your M stories too, but this was just sweet and romantic - melted me just the same.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So many great feelings here. A great ending to the first date.
Pepperwood chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is so good. Much better ending than on the show :)
joalyn chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was a much better ending than the show gave us! (even with the T rating). I believe that's exactly what Nick wrote on his card. I too have watched him writing in that scene over and over and it looks to me like a 4 letter word that could b E. It will be interesting to see if we ever find out - it's the kind of show where those cards may never make an appearance again because they don't seem to plan anything out or even remember some of the things they've said before (I'm always shocked to hear that they had forgotten that Future Nick has talked about a hot air balloon! but then again, one of the other writers may have remembered). But anyway, maybe when the time comes for the L-word they will find a way to bring the cards back and we will be proven right!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Breathtaking story!
jwil625 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Love the story. My favorite line was "He had told her everything she needed to know with his body". I'll check you out on tumblr. Can't wait for more stories from you.

Jessica :)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oohhhhh that was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I enjoyed your take on what happened! Hope to read more from you.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I loved this way too much. Wonderful job.
courtneylc82 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great job! Equal parts steamy and sweet... loved it!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohhhh you write these two so well!

And while you know how much I ADORE ADORE ADORE CRAVE your M-rated stuff I thought this was perfect!

The tension, the sweetness...everything was just so THEM!

And you are so right, they totally could have put that on the card because they do tend to overreact and leap big when under pressure.

Another brilliant one from you.

And you know I don't mind that you are pouring your M stuff into CS ;)
CCwritesthings chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Amazing, as always :) Welcome to tumblr
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was brimming with tension, just like the episode itself. So good.

I'm with you - Russell was a bit of a jerk. I firmly believe that his ego was bruised when he saw Jess out with Nick and so he reacted poorly. My bet is that N&J wrote similar things on their scraps of paper. Good things. Ugh, stupid Fancyman.

Thanks for sharing. :)
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aw, I HOPE that is what was on the paper :) yet another perfect story- thanks for delighting us with it! Wonder where they're going to go from here. They're torturing us! Thank God for fanfic :D x