Reviews for Love's Follies
Well, they have hope.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 3 . 3/21
Awesome!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 2 . 3/21
Poor Arnold. But he'll learn to like it.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/21
This is GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Chapter one definitely hooked me in! Great writing
Rise4star chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Good job! I think you did a great job in keeping the story simple, which isn't always easy to do. I think the characters stayed in character fairly well. Overall, I really enjoyed the story and would definitely check out more HA fan fics if you choose to write more. Well done!
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Loved it! Have you thought of doing an epilogue?! (If you did, I would TOTALLY read it)
Choice chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Awww! This was... absolutely adorable and completely in-character for everyone. I can't wait to see what other HA! fics you've written!
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
AWESOME JOB! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
AWESOME! I love how helga said she was taking matters into her OWN hands. That part was good. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
AWESOME! (:
Nee18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was beautifully written and definitely an accurate portrayal of all characters' personalities :)
Yardbird9 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Very Good story. What I liked about it most was how you portrayed Helga's personality. You made Helga's conversation exactly how she would speak and act. Now for the sequel...
Queen Kalana874 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Cute dance story!
Roslind chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I feel Helga about being mad... My last boyfriend did that to me at the 8th grade dance. He was also my first boyfriend. Helga has the RIGHT to be mad at him! He went with her, he needed to have his eyes on only HER. Unless, he wanted to talk to his buddies, then he could take his eyes off her. :)